3

Delphois X and I conversed until I lost the ability to respond. The question of how I would thrive without them lingered in my mind. I was aware of my own madness, acknowledging that I likely suffered from some sort of disorder. My insanity was evident, although I never admitted it to my planets, as they too would point it out or agree with the notion. I swiftly dismissed that thought from my mind and let out a sigh. "I am aware! I do not wish to discuss it. Please, just let me be... Before I transform into a white dwarf," I asserted firmly. Although I almost regretted my words, I needed them to leave me alone so they wouldn't simply pity me.

(What disorder do you think Sun has 👀)

Both nodded in agreement. Pluto maintained a displeased expression on his face as he gestured for the Blackhole to accompany him. They abandoned me to reflect on the events of the past. I shook my head repeatedly as vivid images of the horrifying incidents I had witnessed many years ago began to resurface.

A few billion years ago...

The planets under my watchful eye have learned the importance of staying within their designated orbits, yet occasionally they defy this rule in order to engage in conversation. Witnessing their interactions brings me great joy, although it does pose a potential risk of collisions. Over time, Earth has developed a warm relationship with the Moon, treating him like a cherished younger sibling. However, Venus has grown increasingly irritated by Earth's constant boasting and annoyance. Meanwhile, Mercury has distanced himself from the others, being the closest planet to me. Surprisingly, Mars has formed a strong bond with Earth, engaging in lively discussions about the happenings on their respective surfaces.

Over time, I also observed that Earth frequently discussed a concept known as Life, of which I had no knowledge regarding its feasibility. Moon encouraged Earth to gather the courage to pursue life. Indeed, Earth's surface appeared as a captivating, deep blue hue. Simply blue. To be frank, he resembled Neptune, albeit lacking any shading.

"Whatever this life is.. I'm not exactly sure if it's possible."