2

I witnessed the collision between them. The rest of the observers also witnessed it. A few appeared traumatized, while the Gas planets displayed an unexpected calmness. Meanwhile, Earth appeared severely scorched, and a peculiar formation emerged around him. I found myself perplexed by the formation near Earth, but perhaps in a few million years, I would have discovered its nature.

Venus wore a smile and persistently suggested that it could possibly be a Moon. Gradually, my suspicions aligned with his as the object began to form. In due course, it came to life and uttered, "Huh..?" I believe it to be of the male gender, although I cannot be certain.

Earth and the Moon eventually developed a harmonious relationship over time. Earth frequently referred to its moon as Luna. Additionally, I observed a gradual disappearance of Venus' stunning ocean blue. This deeply saddened me, and it had a profound impact on Venus' character. He was no longer the benevolent planet he once was.

Mercury came up to me, which I found to be the most pleasant occurrence. "Sun, I have observed a change in Venus's personality lately. Moreover, he has been treating me with increasing rudeness," he expressed with a touch of sadness in his voice. Strangely, he appeared somewhat remorseful, although I couldn't quite comprehend why.

"I observed," I confessed while casting my gaze downwards. "I believe it might be due to his transformation, but it's a natural part of life, as everyone changes." Mercury let out a sigh. "You acquired that knowledge from Jupiter, didn't you?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow. I responded with a wide smile and a quick nod. "Yes! He was murmuring something about a troubling incident involving a moon, but then he simply conveyed the message that everything changes (hinting at the Jupiter is Missing Video)." I chuckled. Mercury appeared to be questioning the information I had just shared. "An incident with a moon? Does he have moons?" He uttered in confusion, looking up at me. I nodded. "He never disclosed the exact details to me, though." I maintained my usual smile, although it grew larger and more unsettling. Mercury's brow furrowed, indicating his perplexity. "Anyway, return to your orbit!" I sweetly demanded. However, Mercury refused, which triggered me...

I wasn't precisely furious; rather, I was concerned about the fate of my planets. I dreaded the possibility of them meeting the same fate as Theia, which collided with Earth some time ago. Consequently, I unleashed a solar flare, inadvertently causing harm to those lacking an atmosphere. "Alright, alright!" Mercury exclaimed, swiftly returning to his orbit. I resumed my sweet smile, as if nothing had occurred. Some of my planets appeared unsettled, while others seemed unperturbed.

A few billion years later (presented time)

found myself alone, my surface glowing with a vibrant red hue. The life of a Red Giant Star was something I despised. I yearned for this unfortunate fate to never have befallen me. As tears streamed down my face, they evaporated instantly upon touching my fiery red surface. Suddenly, a voice broke the silence. "Sun..?" It was Pluto..! How had he managed to survive? Perhaps it was due to the vast distance between us. "Why.. Why are you here? I distinctly recall you expressing your desire to never return," I questioned, my brow furrowed. Pluto let out a sigh and shook his head, filled with hesitation. "It's just.. You used to be like family to me, despite the gap that separated us," he explained sorrowfully. I nodded slowly, understanding his sentiment. "I have also brought someone," he added. Turning around, I noticed a figure in the distance. It was a black hole. Could it be..? The same black hole that Siyni had warned me about? Delphois X was its name. "What.. What.. What.." the black hole struggled to articulate, but failed repeatedly. "I'm sorry," it finally managed to say. I let out a sigh. "I do not seek sympathy.. Being a star is undeniably challenging,"

"Especially since my planets are gone."