10 cut scenes

Apologies for my prolonged absence! I have been deeply engrossed in reading the book "Life and Death: The War's Border Line." In this upcoming chapter, I will be highlighting cut scenes, which I particularly enjoy. Please be aware that there will be some strong language included. For the following chapter, I plan to incorporate dares, so I welcome your suggestions below. Feel free to request some dares for me! <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter recap flashback (cut scene)

"Siyni!"

"Right here bitch-" Siyni calls out with a smirk.

"WHAT THE FU-"

Chapter recap flashback ends

Chapter 1 and 2 flashback (cut scenes)

I helplessly witnessed the collision between Theia and Earth, as debris from both planets scattered into the vastness of space. "Earth! Theia!" I exclaimed in anguish.

"Nah I just gave birth-" Earth snickered out of set. He blinked lazily as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Moon and I looked at him. "AYO?!"

Chapter 1 and 2 flashback cut scenes ends

Chapter 4 flackback (cut scenes)

Venus observed Earth, Moon, and Mars conversing with each other from a distance. "Those insignificant beings," Venus pondered. "They always exclude me." Feeling a sense of ennui, Venus opted to play tricks on Mercury at the moment.

The director of the set up expressed, "There is absolutely no possibility." "MuiTea, please control your emotions while writing, as it may lead to disastrous consequences!" Venus exclaimed, raising her voice at the director.

Chapter 4 flackback cut scenes ends

Chapter 7 flashback (cut scene)

"My goodness! NGC 6302, yer will face consequences later, do yer understand?" they growled, their eyes fixed on the Nebula.

"NGC 6302 expressed its discontent with the consequences," hissed MuiTea, grumbling. "Cut! Cut!"

Starts over

"Okay now and action!"

"My goodness! NGC 6302, yer will face consequences later, do yer understand?" they growled, their eyes fixed on the Nebula.

NGC 6302 glances around anxiously before coughing. "Yes, of course." MuiTea was becoming increasingly irritated. "You're not supposed to speak!" She shouted at the Nebula. "Cut now!"

Starts over

"Now action! This is the last time!"

"My goodness! NGC 6302, yer will face consequences later, do yer understand?" they growled, their eyes fixed on the Nebula. Then, they shifted their focus to me. "Sir, were yer involved in this by any chance?" Timeline inquired, their expression softening just a bit. "No, I only found out about it a few minutes ago," I replied nonchalantly, with a touch of flirtation.

Bernard's Loop let out a resounding cry as it was pursued by the expansive Nebula. "Oh, for heaven's sake," MuiTea muttered quietly. "You've managed to anger her now," I commented.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end and now send all the dares you got in ya brains!

-MuiTea573 out!!

-454 words