11 3/3

I apologize for being absent frequently. The upcoming chapter will be the final one, and it will probably be published on either Thursday or Friday. The remaining dares for today will be posted as well. Additionally, I was very unproductive as I was just running around aimlessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of dare for: ItzDiana_YT4

Neptune dare: Let Triton Be a Dwarf Planet Again
Sorry I couldn't do them all!!

Neptune and Uranus were engaged in their usual conversation, with Neptune displaying his eccentric nature. Meanwhile, Uranus was engrossed in a book, but he glanced up to witness Neptune transforming into various forms. Although Uranus was accustomed to such peculiar behavior from the deep blue planet, he couldn't help but squint his eyes in slight bewilderment.

Triton eventually arrived and began discussing a certain revolution. "Oh? A revolution among dwarfs? What does that entail?" Neptune inquired, tilting his head. Uranus glanced at Neptune, his expression conveying a sense of exasperation. Uranus grumbled, "Do I have to explain it to you once more, mate?" Neptune simply shook his head and shifted his focus towards his moon. "Are you suggesting that you want to become a dwarf planet? If that's the case, then sure!" he responded, unaware of the implications. Triton narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow, "Wha-".

Earth dares1: Return from the dead/past and talk to the planets once more.

First person (Earth) POV:

Once again, I found myself in the future. This situation is truly distressing. All I desire is to spend time with Luna without the knowledge that I will eventually be drawn towards the Sun. The whole situation is incredibly frustrating. Venus growled, "Not. Again." as he observed. "What has happened to you?" I inquired upon seeing his translucent form. "I am now a ghostly planet, obviously. Isn't it clear?" Venus responded with a hiss in his harsh voice. I paused, contemplating the situation. "What era is this?" I asked, feeling a bit anxious. "It is approximately five billion years in the future! It is after the Sun has transformed into a Red Giant, so please keep your ignorant and loud comments to yourself," Venus snapped with an eye roll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's short as fuck 😭