11 DARES part 1/3

These dares, which may include angst and a slightly exaggerated tone, have been submitted by readers, and I will acknowledge the individuals who sent them to me. Regardless, I hope you enjoy them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ItzDiana_YT4 Saturn dares: Tell your moons that you want rings again

ItzDiana_YT4
Saturn dares: Tell your moons that you want rings again.

Saturn maintained its regular orbit following the Sun's explosion. The planet was at ease, contemplating a brilliant idea that, despite its potential for dramatic consequences, had crossed its mind. Before taking any action, Saturn decided to approach Jupiter and seek his opinion. Awkwardly, Saturn approached Jupiter and began, "Jupiter." Saturn's nervous grin was evident. The larger gas giant glanced over, raising an eyebrow while holding a book. "Do you need something, Saturn?" he inquired, accompanied by a slight smile. Saturn let out a sigh before posing the question, "Should I inform my moons about my desire to have rings once again?" Jupiter paused, clearly taken aback by Saturn's unexpected query. "It may not be a wise decision, but if you truly wish to proceed, go ahead," Jupiter muttered, returning to his reading.

Saturn approaches his moons and gazes down at them. "Greetings Titan and all my other companions," he began, struggling to contain his amusement. "What is it that you require, Saturn?" Titan inquired in his usual composed manner. "I have an important announcement to make," Saturn chuckled nervously, casting furtive glances around. Titan and the rest exchanged glances before turning their attention back to their planet, awaiting his revelation. "I wish to retrieve my rings once agai-" Before Saturn could finish his sentence, the moons scattered in all directions, some even shrieking in terror. "Perhaps that was not the best idea," Saturn smiled awkwardly.

Second dare: Saturn calls Titan a moldy orange

Saturn was taken aback once again when he received another dare, this time from a human. And not just any human, but a deceased one who always spent time in the celestial realm with the planets. He decided to refer to this human as Diana, as that was all she ever talked about. "Diana, do I really have to call Titan a decaying orange?" Saturn asked, a worried expression on his face. Diana nodded, clicking her tongue in amusement. "Yes, you absolutely have to!" she chuckled. Saturn let out a sigh as he approached his slightly irritated moon. "What now, Saturn? Are you going to bring up something I don't want to hear?" Titan hissed. "You're a decaying orange," Saturn said, his smile somewhat innocent. Titan blinked in confusion. "What the hell, mate? What are you talking about?" he exclaimed.

Third dare: Saturn recites all the names of his moons

Saturn appeared extremely irritated after spending weeks away from his orbit, practicing the names of his moons with Diana. Today, he had to address his moons about something "important". As Saturn approached, he encountered all of his moons eagerly awaiting his arrival. "Greetings Titan, Epimentheus, Janus, Mimas, Atlas, Enceladus, Pandora, Prometheus, Tethys, Aegaeon, Anthe, Daphnis, Dione, Telesto, Calypso, Helene, Hyperion, Lapetus, Methone, Pallene, Rhea, Phoebe, Polydeuces, Albiorix, Siarnaq, Skathi, Kiviuq, Erriapus, Tarvos, Mundilfari, Thermal, Narvi, Suttungr, Hati, Aegir, Bergelmir, Ijraq, Tarqeq, Ymir, Anthe, Fornjot, Farbauti..."

The moons were surprised, some possibly experiencing a mid-life crisis

The moons were surprised, some possibly experiencing a mid-life crisis. "Oh, how I've missed you!" Saturn declared. "You've finally mastered all our names!" Pandora giggled with enthusiasm. While many were thrilled, one was shedding tears of joy. Saturn felt concerned about that. "I didn't intend to!" He chuckled anxiously.

Jupiter's dares: Reunite with Planet X (may contain a mid-life crisis)

Jupiter trailed behind Diana, who seemed eager to show him something of importance. "What's the matter, Diana? What is it that you wish to show me?" Jupiter inquired, coming to a sudden halt. There, a bright blue planet caught his eye - Planet X, a planet he recognized as a friend that had been expelled from the orbit of the two gas giants. "Unbelievable," Jupiter muttered under his breath. Planet X narrowed their eyes and remained silent until Diana spoke. "You wanted to see him, didn't you?" she questioned the bright blue planet.

Planet X hesitantly nodded and averted their gaze. "I just wanted to check on him in my absence," they hissed, clearly agitated. Diana blinked, visibly uncomfortable. "Why phrase it like that?" she queried, raising an eyebrow. Planet X glanced at the young girl and let out a sigh. "It's a personal matter," they stated. "Then let's get this over with! You two will spend the next twenty-four hours together, or I'll never come to visit you again," Diana joked. The two planets exchanged glances. Jupiter simply nodded, memories flooding his mind incessantly.

Second dare: Tell Neptune the entire Greek mythology.

Jupiter and Planet X were accompanied by Neptune. Jupiter was enlightening Neptune about Greek Mythology, which also involved Planet X. Both individuals seemed utterly bewildered, to the extent that Neptune might have even forgotten the English language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll do more dares tomorrow I just gotta eat 💀

-MuiTea573 out!

-827 words