8

Apologies for the delay in releasing additional chapters over the past two weeks. My undivided attention was devoted to the captivating novel, "Life and Death: The War's Border Line." In an attempt to compensate for the missed weeks, I will strive to publish a chapter each day. Now, allow me to delve into an explanation within the alternate universe of this book.

AU explanation: Once a planet, star, or moon reaches the end of its life cycle, it is relocated to the location where its demise occurred and remains there until the eventual demise of the entire universe. This particular place can be likened to a celestial paradise, exclusively reserved for the celestial entities that have ceased to exist.

However, I must caution you that this particular chapter may not be of the highest quality as I am currently attending school and focusing on my studies. Nevertheless, I will now introduce the characters that may appear in this chapter:

Sun ☑
Universe ☑
Earth/Siyni ☑
Moon/Luna ☑
Mars ☑
Venus (maybe) ☑
Jupiter (being extremely awkward) ☑
NGC 6320 ☑
Etc.

TW: awkward, very bad dad jokes, inappropriate remarks, flirty Universe, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sun POV:
.
Located at the celestial place..
.
.
.
.
.
Out of all moments, I find myself shedding the brightest tears at this moment compared to all others. Despite the age being somewhat close, my planets reminded me of my children. "Why are you all crying? I thought you'd be illuminating us," Mars chuckled. "Planet power," Mercury playfully responded as they exchanged playful gestures. I rolled my eyes sarcastically and let out my usual crazy laughs that they were accustomed to. "Anyway, how long have you all been here?" I jokingly asked as I glanced at the planets. "What do you mean? It's only been a few minutes," Siyni blurted out. I blinked. "It's been like a few million years," I added. Siyni and Venus exchanged awkward glances. "What?!" Siyni exclaimed.

The star identification was accurate. The response came from a nebula, most likely a deceased one. I did not recognize it, but Jupiter did. "Who is that?" Moon questioned, his head tilted, his tone sharp. Jupiter nervously cleared his throat as all eyes turned to him. "That is NGC 6320 (I just realized it was 6302, not 6320), a highly significant nebula. NGC 6302 (also known as the Bug Nebula, Butterfly Nebula, or Caldwell 69) is a bipolar planetary nebula in the constellation Scorpius. The structure in the nebula is among the most complex ever observed in planetary nebulae. The spectrum of NGC 6302 shows that its central star is one of the hottest stars known, with a surface temperature in excess of 250,000 degrees Celsius, implying that the star from which it formed must have been very large." Jupiter explained in detail. My mind drifted away amidst the information, much like Neptune, who stood near Uranus with a glare of annoyance.

Venus inquired, "What are your exact expectations from us, massive and sluggish entity?" He maintained a skeptical gaze towards the nebula, despite her previous demonstrations of reliability. "Sluggish entity?!" NGC 6302 retorted, a mix of shock and indignation evident in his voice as he addressed the fiery red Planet. "Let's not pay attention to him," Siyni chuckled awkwardly.

"Anywho Sir Universe needs you.."