7

This chapter will primarily discuss the meeting rather than Sun's arrival at the realm of deceased beings. A heads-up for the upcoming chapter: Sun will reunite with his planets in a ghostly setting! I will also include trigger warnings for my audience.

TW: cursing, an angry celf-centered nebula (The Eagle), a itchy bitchy trickery Nebula (Bernard's Loop), Mr. Universe being flirty, NGC 6302 being a teacher's pet 👀, etc.

I am currently engaged in writing another book on Wattpad, which means I may occasionally share updates. The title of this book is "Life and Death: The War's Border Line!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgo A hummed softly, expressing understanding. "I understand now. Please be cautious and ensure it doesn't occur again, as it could disrupt the timeline and cause significant repercussions across light years. You are aware of the consequences when the timeline is compromised." The warning was delivered in a composed and gentle manner. Another  was present in the vicinity. "Why are yer discussing me, eh? Virgo A, yer owe me a thorough explanation." The words were spoken with a harsh tone, accompanied by a distinct Canadian accent. The speaker was none other than Timeline themselves, preferring the use of they/them pronouns. They appeared visibly irritated. "Ah, Timeline, you may not have been informed yet, but NGC 6302 has allowed Pluto to continue existing under certain circumstances," Virgo A explained, his unease evident.

NGC 6302 and I gazed forward at Timeline, who appeared to be filled with anger. "My goodness! NGC 6302, yer will face consequences later, do yer understand?" they growled, their eyes fixed on the Nebula. Then, they shifted their focus to me. "Sir, were yer involved in this by any chance?" Timeline inquired, their expression softening just a bit. "No, I only found out about it a few minutes ago," I replied nonchalantly, with a touch of flirtation.

The dispute with my acquaintances eventually ceased, and we resumed conversing in a more amicable manner as a collective. Our discussion revolved around the well-being of the Universe (myself) and the status of solar systems within galaxies. Despite my involvement, I found the conversation rather dull. Once the pertinent topics had been addressed, I graciously allowed the others to engage in dialogue.

I witnessed the presence of two nebulae: The Eagle and Bernard's Loop. They engaged in their usual argument. "You are nothing but a white dwarf!" Bernard's Loop exclaimed, accompanied by a joyful laughter. He was being pursued by a significantly larger and agitated Nebula. "Retract that statement, you fucker being!" The Eagle growled, his eyebrows furrowing in anger. "Absolutely not!" Bernard's Loop retorted, his eyebrow twitching in defiance. I couldn't help but chuckle softly as I observed their interaction.

NGC 6320 playfully exclaimed, "Sir, Cat Eye bumped into me!" I glanced over, observing the two Nebulas. "Cat Eye, you should know better," I teased, adding a touch of flirtation to my tone. "Hmm... No, and besides, she's a teacher's favorite," Cat Eye responded with a hint of disgust. It was clear that she was joking, albeit half-heartedly. Let's face it, NGC 6320 reports on everyone and does everything for me, so it's a win-win situation. "I'm definitely not a teacher's pet!" NGC 6320 complained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chapter concludes here. I found it uninteresting, but I wonder, who among my children is eagerly anticipating the next chapter? ❤️👀 Additionally, I recommend exploring Life and Death: The War's Border Line, as it is progressing positively ◡̈! Anyway, farewell!

Ah, Moon—and Star!
You are very far—
But were no one
Farther than you—
Do you think I'd stop
For a Firmament—
Or a Cubit—or so?

-MuiTea573 out!

-610 words ❤