4

Saturn and Jupiter commenced the process of naming their moons until they incurred significant expenses. However, this was prior to the destruction of some of Saturn's moons due to the immense gravitational force exerted by the planet. Consequently, these moons transformed into rings, which garnered much admiration. Despite this, Saturn did not perceive the need for compliments as he still harbored intense remorse for inadvertently obliterating his moons. Nevertheless, over time, more moons were formed.

I began engaging in more conversations with my planets, and to my surprise, they also began conversing with one another. Earth, in particular, would often go on about how he now harbors life. I managed to grasp the concept of life to some extent and offered him my congratulations whenever I could spare a moment. Mars, on the other hand, lost his water content, and similar to Venus, underwent a transformation. Mars has now become a sarcastic jester, while Venus has taken on the persona of an enraged dinosaur (Earth educated me on their characteristics).

Third Person POV:

Venus observed Earth, Moon, and Mars conversing with each other from a distance. "Those insignificant beings," Venus pondered. "They always exclude me." Feeling a sense of ennui, Venus opted to play tricks on Mercury at the moment. And then something popped up.. A secret.. It remained a secret to all, but Jupiter committed an unimaginably heinous act towards one of his moons, causing it to disappear forever. Currently, only Jupiter and Saturn are aware of this tale, but could it possibly be unveiled by a celestial body resembling a light blue planet?

Uranus, a planet of moderate size, possesses a slender band of luminous rings encircling his periphery, while he tilts on his axis. These rings encompass it akin to a hoop. Uranus appears to have been present during the exile of the Moon. However, what precisely did he uncover? Did he stumble upon the moon's scheme? Was the plan malevolent? Was it benevolent? Or was it an act of retribution?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for the delay in Chapter 4! I had to mourn the loss of my mom's friend who passed away due to cancer before sending it yesterday. However, I want to assure you that I am doing well despite the loss of someone dear to me. I will strive to continue posting daily whenever possible because I cherish each one of you just as I do my real-life friends. Additionally, there is a possibility that I may not be able to post tomorrow, but it will depend on any alterations and my physical well-being (as I am currently experiencing a stomach ache).

I have also been dedicating my efforts to the creation of books that have the potential to be printed and published. However, I find myself in need of additional requests for the books I wish to create or continue. Currently, I am working on a book that was requested by one of my readers. In the near future, I may consider sharing a scene from one of the books I am currently working on. If you are interested in seeing a script of it, please leave a comment. In any case, I appreciate your support and bid you farewell.

-MuiTea573 out!

-541 words