Chapter 4

His POV :

I was in my office eating lunch that Maa sent me.

This woman never takes rest. Always has to do something when I keep everything at her feet.

My phone buzzed and... Mihir ?? He doesn't call during office hours..

"Brother ?" I spoke.

" Yeah so there's a mess that happened in our company and your girl resigned. My HR just informed me."

"What mess ?"

He explained me everything.

"Ok. She definitely took an impulsive decision because of the scenario in your office. And I'm sure she already started to curse herself. Do one thing, ask her to join my company."

"What?? No..I'm gonna convince her to stay . She will definitely agree if I ask her directly"

"Please brother."

"I think I heard you saying 'Please' ".

" I did."

"Okayyy...even I want my little brother to settle down".

"I'm not little" I groaned.

"Whatever. Bye ".

"Wait...What about that guy?"

"Yeah.. I'm taking care of him".

"Leave him to me"

"Okay you get what you want this time".

"Thanks".

"Okay. I'm gonna hang up. And I call you again after your girl tells me her decision".

"You have to convince her".

"I will."

Then I cut the phone. If Mihir tells me he'll get it done, he will get it done.

After sometime...

Someone knocked on my door and I mouthed a 'Come in'. There she was...wait...she is not even looking at me?? I cleared my throat. Okay now she looked at me. Actually checking me out. I had a professional conversation with her though I'm not really interested in these conversations with her.

She turned to leave and then I really didn't want her to go, I called her name. She turned and looked at me. But I really couldn't speak anything and mouthed 'nothing'. She slightly smiled and left.

It's okay Vikram. It's okayy. She's gonna come to you everyday. Now that the wait is over, focus on how to impress her.

I went home and saw Maa sitting infront of the TV, watching the serial. I went and sat beside her. Oh boy...she didn't even budge a bit coz she's soo involved in that serial that she is even ignoring her own son.

"Maa". I called her.

"Kya hai ??" She asked irritated.

"Acha ji...now you don't even have time for your own son"

"Haaa baba...batao ab kya hua" she said turning off the TV.

"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you".

She then gave me an " I know what it is " look and said, " I'll just come in a bit".

She returned with an hair oil bottle.

Ahhh... I hate hair oil. It's so irritating.

"Maa, I don't like oil in my ha-".

"Sshh....Sit down".

"Ji , Your royal highness ".

She started massaging my head and I started to enjoy it slowly.