Chapter 16

He came to the entrance of the street, where he usually picks me up.

"Chalo, let's go..." Saying that, I pulled Tara.

"Oh he isn't here ?" She asked as no cars were there down.

"We have to talk to the street entrance dumbo." I replied.

"Wtf ? Why ???" She asked as if she was shocked.

"What, why ?? Padosi aunty ne dekh liya tho ? "

"Di....please.....no one will care. Ask him to come here." She said folding her hands.

"Tara, let's go now ok....we will talk about this later."

"No...Di. I know what I am doing, please call him here. Or I'm not coming."

I actually called him and asked him to come infront of our apartment.

"Di...listen. No one will care. Padosi aunty ne dekh liya tho kya hua ? He doesn't care. I don't care. Aur tum padosi aunty ke baare mein soch rahe ho ??  Aur waise bhi wo thodi kama rahi hai hamare liye ?? It's you and me. Please don't care about these things di...Just enjoy your life. Agar boyfriend seedha ghar aake pick nahi kiya, tho kaunsa princess treatment hai wo ?? And obviously...my di deserves the best. "

I actually realised what she was saying. Why should I hide my boyfriend ? When he treats me like a queen. I shouldn't acr
care about others except me and him right ??

And why did he never said this to me ??

I'm gonna ask him tonight definitely.

Soon a black range rover came infront of us and my guy came in a white sweatshirt and jeans. Casuals actually suits him. I loved him like this. I wonder how he looks at home...though we facetime so much, I want to be so domestic with him, habituated to him, simply a life with him......

My thoughts were broken when I heard a gasp of little sister.

This charming man.......

He held a red rose bouquet forwarding towards me and a baby pink rose bouquet infront of her.

Tara just jumped and took it screaming a 'Thank you'. While I am still......blushing, I guess.

She soon opened the back door and settled inside the car.

"Ye tho...." I literally have no words I don't know what's so special in this, but my heart instantly warmed up with just this small gesture.

"Take it, mílady". He said faking an accent.

I chuckled and took it giving him a huge smile. " Trying to impress me and my sister,hmm...?" I asked, (maybe still blushing)

"Yes. Is it working ?? " He asked.

I looked at Tara who was looking at us grinning.

She mouthed, " I am impressed " from the inside of the car.

"Seems like it. " I said to Vik.

"Good. Shall we go ?? Are you ok ? "
He asked.

I nodded and he opened the door for me.

Soon he also got into the driver's seat.

"So ladies....where are we going ?"

"Italian"  "Sushi place"

Me and Tara said at the same time, completely out of sync.

"You decide jiju."

Me and Vik froze at the word, while Tara seemed unfazed.

"Umm....we'll go to a place where we'll get both of hmm..??"

There was a hint of happiness on his face after that, while he drove us to a fancy looking restaurant. I thought he would get awkward by Jiju but instead he is happy.

Doesn't that mean he is serious about me ?? A smile took over my face by that mere thought. 

We got in and I ordered a pink sauce pasta and she ordered sushi, while he just ordered a chicken salad.

Tara and Vik seems to get along well. I wonder how both of them are actually feeling inside. They talked about various things, but the various things mostly consisted of me. But never once did I felt both of them are bored or feeling uncomfortable.

"I'll just go to washroom." Tara excused herself.

"Are you comfortable ? You are ok with my sister right ? I never thought I'll get you both to meet this soon, but this happened. " I immediately ranted out as soon as she went a little afar.

"Yes, Mahi. I think you can see that on my face,right? " I actually can. He is comfortable.

"I wanted to ask you something."

He nodded, taking a bite of his salad.

"Why do you always pick me up at the entrance of the street ? I used to think padosi aunty ne dekh liya tho kuch ho jayega and things like that. You never told me I shouldn't care about those things. Today Tara told me to call you infront of our house. That's when she explained me that I shouldn't hide you. "

I blurted out.

"Hmm....kaha se aate hai itne legit sawaal..." He chuckled first while I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Mahi.... it's like I don't want to change your opinions. You thought you want to keep it private. I'm okay with it. If you everyone to let them know. I'm okay with that too. You have your own thoughts and everything and I respect that. And you know I don't care about anyone else except you right ? "

I nodded. Actually....I liked this.

There's my little sister, who thinks I should care about anyone except my feelings and a boyfriend who just cares about my feelings.

That's awesome right....???

After Tara came back and we really had fun. Both of them talked like they know each other since years.

Soon he called for bill and he argued that would pay ours too. Before I could say anything.

"No jiju. Not yet. We'll pay ours." Tara spoke.

"Well, my dear sali.....Me and your sister have a theory behind why I should pay the bill. So you can ask your di later. And now, you should let me pay. " Saying this he paid the bill and Tara was still arguing.

Soon, he dropped us just infront of our apartment. Tara hopped down saying, "Ok, I'll give you guys a moment. "

After a minute of silence,I spoke "Thank you."

He narrowed his eyes and pointing towards his cheek as if asking for a kiss.

Don't know what just consumed me, but I just held his jaw and kissed him on his cheek.

"Bye handsome." I said before quickly running away holding my red rose bouquet.

And like every other day, I went outside the balcony and gave him a flying kiss to which he responded as if he was hiding the kiss in his heart.

This man and his charms.......💝

A small author's note :

Thank you guys for reading it. Please do comment or message me if you have something to say.

As a curvy, hopeless romantic, girl next door,  I am putting everything in my heart in here. How I expect a real MAN to be like.

There are some things I like and some that I don't like about in people's mindset in this generation. I'm not trying to sound like I want to change the whole world. But I genuinely want to tell you all my personal opinions. Effective criticism or further discussions on these aspects are definitely encouraged ❤️

I don't know if you guys got connected to Tara and Vikram's dialogues today.

But I really tried to convey both of their mindsets today.