Chapter 14

Mahima's pov :

I don't know what it is....but it feels right. Everything feels right with him. Officially my boyfriend. Roshni is super happy as well as super jealous and super protective. It's been a week since we decided that we are.....in a relationship. Ohh...I still feel so shy about it. His car became my home more than my home these days.

And today......I did it. I kissed him. Well....on the cheek, but it will definitely won't stop with just cheek....

I was curious about his reaction. He just stopped for a moment. And he just blushed as much as I do when he does something like this. I reached home,did my routine and made dinner.Just as I was about to dig in, I got a call.

Vindhya aunty ??? (Rohan's Mom)

I quickly picked the call and greeted her.

"Namaste aunty. Kaise hai aap ?"

"Namaste Mahi beta. Hum bilkul ache hai aur tum ? "

""Mein bhi bilkul theek hu aunty. Itne dino baad meri yaad aayi aapko ? "

"Agar tum bura na mano tho, mujhe tumse kuch baat karna hai."

"Ji aunty. Mein bura kyu maanungi."

"Tho mein....tumhari shaadi ke baare mein puchna chahti hu."

Meri shaadi ?? Is she asking me for Rohan??

"Dekho Mahi....Rohan aur Tara ek dusre se pyaar karte hai. Ab jab Tak tumhari shaadi nahi hogi, tab Tak tumhari choti behen ka shaadi nahi hoga. Tho mein tho bolti hu ki tum jaldi kisi ko dhoondo."

My heart stopped for a second. Even she knows about Rohan and Tara. I was the only one who didn't know that ???

"Mahi beta...mein tumhe force nahi kar Rahi hu. But socho na, tumhari wajah se tumhari behen ka bhi shaadi ruk raha hai. Mein chahti hu ki tum bhi is baat ko serious lo. Mein tumhe bahut ache se jaanti hu beta. Agar tumhare man mein koi hai tho batao. Warna mere kareeb rishtedhaar mein se kisi se milvaungi. I'll always want the best for you beta. "

I don't know what to say.....ye mere liye bahut jyaada hai.

"Aunty..vo mein aapko baad mein call karti hu.." I cut the call before listening to her response.

I don't know that to do. She is asking me to get married, so that my sister can get married. She is right only, but I can't marry anyone right now. Like....I really see a future with Vik, but we are not ready yet.

Ok...now it's time. I should ask Tara. Impulsive....damn yes.

I knocked on my baby's room. She opened and looked at me in slight shock.
"Did you had your dinner ?" I asked first.

"Yes..."

"Hmm...I want to talk to you about something. Can I ?"

" Is it something to ask di...come on..?"

We settled on the coach and she stared at me. Taking a deep breath, I decided to ask her directly " Tara, why didn't you tell me about Rohan and you ?"

"Di....listen. Neither Rohan not I wanted to hide it from you. But the thing is...."

I hummed urging her to continue.

"That if we have told you...You would have to get married first and then I should. I didn't want to rush you. I didn't want you to think I would leave you behind by loving someone and go to their home. I wanted both of us to get married at the same time. So that none of us feel lonely. So I decided to tell you this,when you also found somebody for yourself."