Chapter 15

Mahima's Pov :

Though Tara and I didn't talk for almost a week, I didn't feel like that.
It's like I'm instantly forgiven and started to rant out about everything that happened this week. Well...the  'everything ' was too short because it didn't consist of my hot boss.

I should muster some courage to tell her this.

And...it felt somewhat awkward when she started saying things Rohan does for her.... How their story started and things like that....Not gonna lie...It hurts and feel good at the same time. I don't know why it hurts, when I have my man all for myself.

After convincing myself that everything will be okay...I decided to tell my sister about ma and Vik.

"Umm...Tara.....Actually...You know my boss right ? Vikram ? "

"Yeah...what about him ?" She asked , surprised.

"Umm...We are dating...in a relationship maybe..yeahh..."

"What the hell..." She screamed.

"I know...I know.."

"Di when ? Now I'm hurt...so badly....you have hidden this much from me ? "

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Tara..."

"Ok....you're telling me now anyways..." She said with a pout....still being sad.

I felt so guilty.

"Ok now tell me everything..."

The night went off the us sleeping on the couch itself and my baby sissy approving Vikram for the 100th time.

We slept hardly for 4 hours after our rants. We quickly got ready and yes...I talked with Rohan too. He gave a tight hug saying he missed me. Well..I asked Tara not to tell Ro about Vikram now.

Rohan offered to pick up but I politely declined saying nothing but he understood.

Soon, Vik came in his car and I settled in it immediately. I ran to the car and hugged him. He hugged me back after a few seconds.

"For what am I getting this today? " He spoke still holding me.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the cheek. "You are the best."

He smiled at me and asked me what happened and I ranted out everything that happened, except the part where Vindhya Aunty called me.

We soon drove to the office and went inside one after other not letting anyone know about us.

Soon the lunch break came and the words of Vindhya Aunty still hadn't left my mind.

Am I being a barrier for my sister's marriage ? She has found her person and is ready to get married I guess.....

After the lunch break, the peon informed me that there's a meeting about our project with the directors.

Why now ?

He didn't even informed me.

I quickly went into the lift and pressed 8th floor. I knocked hus door and went in after I heard a damn serious 'Come in'.

As I entered, he looked at me and smiled. He got up from this seat and came near me.

Vikram's pov:

"Hi baby...." I  whispered.

"What's this meeting about,Sir ? I wasn't informed, my team wasn't informed. "

"It's nothing Mahi...You just have to explain about our progress till now. Also your team needn't have to come. It will be damn short. Hmm..??"

"Oh...okay sir "