Chapter 7

Mahima's pov :

I woke up an hour before my everyday time to look into the new project as my dear boss gave me full responsibility.

I did my routine, made breakfast and Rohan dropped both of us and today...I am slightly nervous.

After settling down, I made my way to the 8th floor and knocked on the Ceo's cabin. I have many doubts and also don't know where to start.

"Come in" he said.

Opening the door, I slightly peeked into his cabin and spoke " Sir actually I want to clear some things."

"Of course Mahima..please come in" he immediately spoke.

Isn't he soo nice to me ??

After maybe 45 minutes, all my doubts are clear and I am damn excited , also quite nervous as it is something very new to me.

" Remember Mahima..you can always come to me even if it's a tiny doubt."

"Yes sir. Thank you so much for the explanation. " I smiled.

Before I made it awkward for us to look at each other, I quickly told him " I'll start work then, sir."

" Yeah. You should."

I quickly went outside and started working.

It's been almost lunch time and by far our team is so excited and cooperating very well. If this continues we can finish this more quickly than sir has planned.

I quickly called Tara to see if she had lunch and I had my lunch in the cafeteria. I started to work again and today I decided to work an hour extra because I wanted to clear some of my doubts and wanted some perfection. I called Rohan and told him that I'll come by myself. Soon the office became empty. And well....I am starting to get nervous now. So I started to pack my things and was about to leave. And then I noticed a shadow , I quickly turned back to spot a tall 6 ft figure looking at me.

"Mahima...You haven't left yet??"

"I actually stayed for a bit longer Sir...just for some perfection and I had some doubts..."

"It's just the first day and you started seeking perfection ?? " He chuckled.

Man...His smile is gorgeous....

I gave him a tight smile.

"So..you are going alone?"

"Um..yeah"

"Ok come on then. I'll drop you off."

"No.." I suddenly said startled, making it more awkward.

"Any problem" he asked concerned.

"No sir. Actually....um... I'll go on my own. It's ok".

"Oh come on. It's fine"

He started walking, leaving behind.

"Come on Mahima...."

"Yeah sir"

I started walking behind him.

We went to the private parking and I adjusted in the passenger seat after thinking too much.

He started the car while I was busy shamelessly staring at him.

"So where do you live?"

Oh my goddd....he is asking my address....(Screaming...)

Consy : To drop you, Idiot.

Oh yes...how can I be this stupid??

I told him my address and sat silently.

I was too nervous to start a conversation but this silence is too awkward.