Chapter 11

Vikram's pov :

Finally I said it !!!

I waited for one whole day for her reply to ask her in our usual time.

I excitedly went to her after all the employees left.

And.....she cried !!

I tried to ask her about the reason but she denied saying it's not about me.

"I don't want to go home !!" She shouted.

"Do you want to go to a park or something ?"

"Ummm.....I don't know...Yeah..maybe."

Finally she replied.

She's sobbing so hard that I just couldn't understand the reason and she's definitely not ready to tell me.

Ok..I won't force her.

I held her wrist and guided her to the car  making her sit. I too settled in the car.

I heard her sniffling all the way.

I took her to a nearby park and guided her to a bench facing a small pond. She sat there and didn't even talk a bit.

So...madam is overthinking.

"My sister likes a guy." She started.

I gave her my whole attention, while she is looking at the pond with an emotionless eyes.

"The guy is my bestfriend since quite a few years. They are in a relationship since 2 years maybe.

And they didn't even tell me.

He drops and picks both of us everyday.

I am so stupid that I didn't even thought that might happen.

She didn't even tell me. It's been almost 4 years since our mom and dad died. And everything fell upon me. And it didn't even felt like a burden because everything I do is for my baby sister and myself." A year rolled from her eye.

"Even since Mumma and Papa's death, I always thought lts me and her against the world. I never tried to restrict her because I know she doesn't need my advice. She knows her limits. I never made a set of rules for her. I always tried to be her best friend to share her every feeling with me.

But I didn't know I am such a bad sister that she had to hide such a big thing from me.

I still don't understand where it went wrong.

Ever since Mumma Papa's death, I never felt..."

She suddenly broke into a sob.

"I never felt this unwanted and lonely."

She continued sobbing for maybe a minute while I just listened to it.

She wiped her years.

" I don't even know why am I telling all this to you. I'm sorry I bothered you so much. I was really vulnerable....."

"Sshh....u didn't. Okay??"

She nodded in yes.

"Did you actually listened to everything I blabbered?" She asked lightly chuckling.

"You think I won't ??"

"So you did ?"

"Yes"

"So what would you do if you were in my place ??"

Ok now she put me in a tight spot.

I know...Ladies just ask you for solutions. But they don't need them. They just figure out everything by themselves later. But at the moment all you need to do is to be silent and just do what she tells you to do!!

"Mahima....I would trust her. There is no chance she would hide such a big thing without any valid reason. Right ??"

She thought for a second and replied, "Maybe, but I'm angry on her. I won't talk to her anytime soon."

Told ya!!! They just ask but never follow. My maata ji told me to be prepared for this.

"Now...can you drop me home ?" She asked.

"Let's go." We settled into the car and headed to her home.

Like everyday I walked her to her home. She quickly came to the balcony and passed me a big smile, that just my day.

Before I could do anything, she hurriedly went inside her home.

Ok..how am I supposed to take that ?

I went to home and told Maa everything.

Maa was quite shocked because she opened up.

"Poor child. Bring her home Vikki. I won't let anyone break her heart. We will give her princess treatment."

And then I slept thinking, how much progress we made.

Mahima's pov :

Ok....did I opened up too fast ?

No no no I trust him. And it felt right. Let's just hear to my heart and be peaceful. I made dinner and ate mine. I wanted to sleep,so I decided to sleep without any Wattpad session. As I was drifting to sleep, a knock came on my door. I opened the door to see my little one with a blanket. She came inside and we both laid on the bed.

"Di, listen to me..."

"I am sleepy", I cut her off and turned to the opposite side.

Consy : You are such a bitch.

What ?! I am angry on her. Isn't that the whole point ?

As I woke up,the house was clean, breakfast was made. Efforts I see....

I wanted to actually smile, but no....I know I am a bitch.

I silently ate breakfast and took a taxi. Rohan called but...hehe you know the answer, I'm a bitch.

As soon as I went to the office, the peon informed me, "CEO is asking for you madam."

Ughhh....my hot softie boss!!!!

I went to the 8th floor and knocked on his cabin.

I went inside the cabin and he scanned from top to bottom. "So, how are you madam ?"

"I am....fine....good actually, Sir."

"That's good to hear."

"I didn't know you wouldn't be such a softie , Sir."

Fuck....Am I flirting with him ?? Yes, his ears turned pink.
Shit...

"I'll take my leave then, Sir."

"Yeah...call me if you want to...you know....if anything bothers you."

I gave him a tight smile and nodded in yes.

I left the cabin and I am a mess.

That was direct flirting.....how can I do that ???!!!

'I didn't know you wouldn't be such a softie , Sir.'

What's that meannnnn ???

I mean it's correct, but I didn't have to say that to him !!!!

I made sure to not see his face even when he came to rounds.

When its time to leave, I looked at him who came towards me, lightly leaning on my desk, "Where to ?" He asked.

"Umm....Anywhere."