Chapter 9

Mahima's pov :

I called Rosh while making dinner and told everything that happened. There's nothing much serious but yeah, your best friend has to hear the tea right??!!

She was absolutely shocked and kept on saying that he likes me or has a crush on me.

No, he can't. But that mere eye contact for meagre amount of time told me alot. It's as if he wants to tell me something with his eyes. But I couldn't understand.

But, what if he likes me. And what if he doesn't.
I didn't tell Rosh, but I like the thought of him liking me and I absolutely hate the thought that he doesn't like me.

But ain't I cheating on Rohan now ??
We aren't in a relationship, but planned everything with him right ?

Now I can't just shift to an other guy!!

That too my boss !!!

And he's rich, famous, breathtakingly handsome. Don't know how many girls he slept with or dated. Even if I marry a rich guy with so much love and passion, I won't be able to fit into a rich family. Though he thinks his mom, Mihir sir and Aadhya are his only family, I think I can't fit in with them.

What's going on with me ?? Why am I imagining a marriage with him ???

Ahhh!!! Shit, I cut my finger.

Tara came to me running, "Mumma...oh god..it's bleeding."

She started losing her mind, scolded me as if I was a kid,did first aid, made dinner making me sit.

We sat and ate dinner together.

I slept at my daily devil-roaming time after a heavy Wattpad session.

The next day :

I got ready for another day, still thinking about my hot boss and the heated moment between us.

Rohan came to drop both of us. While Tara was a little today. Rohan suddenly said, "Mahi, how are you coming home in the evenings ?"

"Um..my boss. He's dropping me home."

"Don't mind me asking. Is there anything between you too ? "

"Whattt!!!!No... How did you even think that?"

How can he think like that. Just  because he drops me that doesn't mean there is something between us.

I won't go with him from tomorrow.

"Ok ok. I believe you. Ok calm down now."

"You better do !!"

"I do Mahi. I was just asking."

Then he dropped both of us.

Time passed....And guess what, today our dear boss allowed us to leave I hour early. sSo the plan is to make everything ready and have a girls night with Tara...Yayyyy!!!

Also....it's that time of the day.

He came to me without any word.

'You don't have to drop me from today'

You don't have to drop me from today'

Say it Mahi ! Say it ! Fucking Say it !!!

"What happened to your hand Mahima?"
He suddenly spoke looking at my wound.

"Wo..I cut my finger while making dinner yesterday."

He took my hand analysing it..."It doesn't look that deep but you have to be careful !"

Did he just casually held my hand???