1. Cedric

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. Getting all the eye crust out. I immediately grabbed my phone and checked my messages. A long paragraph from Kim.

Good Morning bae !! I can't wait to see you today. We are finally seniors. I have the whole year planned out. We gonna be the perfect couple. I'll be waiting outside when you come pick me up. See you then. Love you !! ❤

I out my phone down, and sat up on the side of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. It was only 5:56 a.m. I guess I'll get my early start. I went in my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Still half asleep, I took a piss, and got in the shower and let the hot water hit my tattoos and scrubbed everythjng. When I got out, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I blow dried my hair and combed it out.

I walked back into my room and put on a floral button down, with some white jeans and red Tom's. Sprayed some Cologne, on my neck and put on a watch and a couple of wristbands. I picked up my phone and texted Kim back.

Morning, my love. I just got ready and its only 6:15 now I'm finna be bored for two hours... I'll see you later baby.

I threw my phone back on my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mom was working in her office, and Isadore was sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop.

I went in the fridge to get some milk to go with this toast I just put on when Isadore spoke.

"Good morning." He said.

"Wassup..."

"You up early." He chuckled.

"Yep."

"You don't have to be dry with me. I've been taking care of you since you was five years old." He started to lecture. I really don't wanna hear this.

"I know Isadore." I said, trying not to sound bothered.

"You can call me dad." He said.

"I'm fine." I stated when my brother can barging down the stairs making all kinds of noise.

"Zeph quit all that god damn running in my house!" My mom screamss from her office.

"Yes ma'am." Zeph called as he made it to the kitchen. "Ced.. You seen my ball?" He continued to me.