6. Zephyrus

I slammed Kyra down on the bed, and started kissing on her soft lips. I could taste the cherry carmax she had put on. I wrapped her thick legs around my waist, and pushed her hair back, exposing her neck and I began to suckle on her neck, giving her a hickey.

"Uwwh!" She started moaning as I pinned her arms back on the bed and stuck my face between her big breasts band shook my head back and forth. She started giggling, and I made my way down her chest with my tongue. I flipped her black fitted dress over her panties and began licking the top of it. I slipped her red lace panties to the side and stuck my nose in it and took a deep breath, inhaling her natural body scent, and that made her go crazy. She started pulling my hair and shit, and I stuck my tongue inside the lips and moved it all around her hole. I could feel her body impulse as the minigasms came like waves. I flicked my tongue on her clit and sucked on it super hard, and she started moaning in a high pitch. I untied my jogger strings and pulled myself out and began to stroke it.

"Owh! I'm ready for you, Twin!" She said, I stood up and walked over to the bedside table and opened the drawer, in search of a condom. There wasn't any.

"Shit!" I whispered. I know Stacks got some rubbers around here somewhere.

"Hurry up!" She said, popping the p sound.

"Shut up and get ready for these ten inches..." I said, stalling.

"Mmm." She said.

I stuck my hard self back into my pants, and ran across the hall and in the bathroom to see if he had any in there.

"What the fuck you doing?" She walked up behind me, with her dress fixed.

"Uhh lookin for some protection..." I said, searching through the medicine cabinet.

"Oh so you don't trust me??" She says, putting her hands on her hips. I look at the imaginary camera as if I'm on a TV show.

"Hell Naw I don't trust you... I don't trust nobody when it comes to fuckin. Now get in there and wait while I find one." I ordered.

"So you think I'm some type of hoe??" She steps closer to me getting louder.

"Uhh... Let me think. I met you on Instagram, you DMed me a naked pic, without even give me a chance to follow you back." I counted my fingers for emphasis. "You gave me yo number without me having to ask, you had phone sex with me at least twenty times within a week. And you don't even know my last name! So the answer to your question is yes." I snapped.

"What's going on Ky?" Stacks came in the bathroom behind Kyra and put his arm around her.

I looked at them both crazy.

"Nun boo, I just had to pee, and he was in here throwing up." Kyra lied, like we wasn't three seconds away from having unprotected sex.

"You good bro?" Stacks dapped me up, and I nodded, without taking my eyes off of Kyra. She looked at the ground.

"Yeah, I'm straight." I said, snapping out of my anger. "So this your girl?" I ask.

"Yeah this my boo." He said, planting a kiss on her lips. The same lips I just got done kissing not even ten minutes ago. Shame.

"Y'all fye or whatever." I said.

"Thanks cuz, aye you tryna smoke some?" Stacks asked.

Yeah smoke yo hoe ass girl's pussy.

I mean... "Naw I'm good. Ima go find my brother." I said, scratching my head.

"Suit yourself." Said Stacks, and him and Kyra left down the hall, leaving me.

"Ain't that bitch." I laughed to myself and shook my head. I went back into where the crowd was, in search of a worthy female. I still wanted to get my dick wet tonight and somebody was gone do it. Then out of nowhere, I spotted this fine ass girl sitting on stool by the DJ stand. She had these long sexy braids, and she was the perfect caramel color. She wore a tight red dress that fit her perfect body just right. Her face was beautiful, and she was all around perfect. I had to talk to her.

I started to approach her, and she met eyes with me and got up and walked in fhs other direction. I stopped and watch her as she walked down the hall. I could've sworn she winked at me. Damn she had my hormones fighting inside me. Shortly after her getting up, I followed her down the hall and out of the backdoor, where more people were at, and people were in the pool and on the roof. This shit was hectic. I saw the girl sitting on a patio table alone. There was a seat next to her with my name on it. I licked my lips and turned my game face on, and walked over and sat. There was no eye contact at first, just silence, until I looked at her and she was staring right at me.

"So why'd you change?" She asked, in a soft sexy voice.

I turned and looked back. Then I pointed to myself. "Me?"

"Yes." She looked away again, and crossed her legs. Damn she was fine and classy.

"I didn't cha- Ohh you must've seen my twin brother." I realized what she meant, and I started laughing in relief.

"So there's two of you?" She asked again, she didn't sound young at all. She sounded mature and seasoned. Nothing like Kyra. I was feeling this.

"Yeah I guess so." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I like your style better than his." She said, taking a sip from her cup.

"Ha! Well what can I say?" I said, popping my collar. Bad move... I feel lame as fuck.

"You can say thank you, and tell me your name." She demanded, looking me in the face with a bored expression.

"Zephyrus." I told her.

"Zephyrus... The god of the west winds. That's beautiful." She said, stroking the side of my face. Her touch sent chills through my body. This never happened before.

"I'm no god." I said. She leaned over to me, and gently grabbed my face, turning it to the side and she whispered in my ear. I could feel her warm breath on the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and felt myself get hard all over again. Then I snapped myself out of the trance I was in. I opened my eyes and looked at her, and she was looking confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, I'm Donyelle." She told me.

"Ooh my bad, Donyelle." I chuckled. "So wassup?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Excuse me?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Witchu, and me?"

"Don't talk to me that way. I'm not anything like any of the chicks you mess around with. I deserve respect. You can try that again if you'd like." She rolled her eyes and looked away from me. I took a ddeo breath.

"I'm sorry, you just.. You really pretty, and I wanna make it a priority to get to know you. You seem like a very great woman. Can I have your number?" I asked, sighing.

She turned to me and smiled. "Now that's better Zephyrus." I sighed in relief at her comment. I had this under control.

"But no. I can't give you my number." She said, standing up.

"Wait why?" I stood up next to her. She approached me closer, and our eyes locked.

"Because I want yours." She ordered, again with that stern womanly voice.

I side smiled nervously as she took her phone out of her purse. "Dial it." She demanded. I did as I was told, and dialed my number, and added it into her contacts.

"Seeya round." She said, and strutted away. Her red dress glowing in the lights of the moon and the party. After that, I soon found Ced, who was drunk as hell, and we found TJ after that and the party slowly started dying and then we left to go back to TJ's.