24. Zephyrus

Me and Donyelle reach Grady Memorial hospital, and we I tell her to drop me off at the front while she parks the car. She said she understood because this was my brother. I jumped out of the car, and Donyelle scooted to the drivers seat, and sped off to find a parking spot. I sprint into the building and I run to a receptionist.

"Excuse me?" I say, panting.

"What are you doing??" The lady asks.

"What?" I say looking lost.

"You're supposed to be in your room, let me call security!" She says picking up a phone.

"Bitch? What? ... How dumb can y'all get, I'm Cedric King's brother can you show me to his room?" I ask impatiently.

"I'm just teasing you baby." She says smiling, and putting the phone down.

"Do you see a mother fuckin "LOL" or a Smiley Face Emoji over here??? Show me to my brother!" I yell.

"Umm calm down... Where's your mother I can't let anyone in there until she signs some things." She says, putting a stack of paper in front of me.

This bitch just a tad bit too bold for me. I'm trying not to slap her fat ass.

"Is he okay??" I ask, trying not to smack this hoe in the face.

She hesitates before speaking. "Uhh, I can't be the one to tell you this.."

"What?? What do you mean!?" I start pulling the sides of my hair and breathing hard.

"Hey! Where is my son?" I hear a deep raspy voice scream out from a few feet over. I turn around and there's this tall skinny older man with a constructor's uniform and hat on.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, still panting.

"Zephyrus!" Donyelle calls after me, running. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know." I say, still looking at this man who claims to be our father.

"Oh my God." She says covering her mouth looking at a small TV monitor with headlines saying.

Heir to King Motors and Industries, Cedric King, suffers head trama and is in a coma.

A picture of Cedric pops up on the screen.

"What??" I yell. "You didn't fee the need to tell us that??" I scream at the lady behind the desk.

"I didn't wanna put that on you! That's the doctor's job!" She screams back.

The man walks over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down son." He says. I snatch him off of me and I stare a hole in the side of his face. He shakes his head.

"Don't speak again." I order him.

"Zeph!" Once again, another voice out of nowhere screams out my name. We all turn necks to see TJ running our way fully clothed in camouflage. What in the fuck?

My rage takes over and I charge towards him. "What did you do?" I scream sending a punch into his throat. He falls back choking and huge arms pull me away, and I struggle to break free.

"Let me go!" I scream. The man let's me go and I stand looking at TJ struggling on the floor.

"I guess that's the doctors job too huh?" I say, motioning the dummass receptionist to page someone to pick this fucker up out the floor. She calls a crew to come help him up. I turn to Donyelle who is sobbing. I walk over to her and give her a hug.