16. Cedric

Everytime I look into TJ's eyes, everything goes away. Everything I'm thinking about, what I'm feeling, everything. My mind goes blank and the only thing I can think is that I want him.

"You know what?" I say, sitting across from TJ in his kitchen. It's one o'clock in the morning on a Saturday night. If my parents knew I was out this late, I'd be fucked.

"Wassup?" TJ asks, taking another bite of his chicken.

"I think I do remember you now." I tell him.

His eyes get wider, like he's surprised or something.

"Oh for real??" He asks fixating himself in his seat.

"Yeah. Its your eyes. I keep getting images of your eyes. But I can't put the faces with the events. I can't put my finger on where." I tells him. I wipe my mouth with a napkin and I stand up.

"Oh?" He sits up from the table and watches me as I walk over to him.

"Yeah." I whisper.

I pull his chair out, and I stand in front of him. I swing my leg over one side of him and I squat down on his lap. I place my hands on his shoulder and I put my noae against his. I can smell the chicken on his beard, which I thought was so cute. I look into his eye and I trail my hands from his chest to his crotch. I forcefully yank his fly open.

"Oh God." He whispers, leaning his head back.

I pull his head back up to my face and I smush my lips on his, and I begin to devour his face, while at the same time, pulling his meat out of his jeans. I start squeezing and rubbing on it. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

"Ouch! Damn you wanna not try and rip it off?" He groans, breaking the kiss.

"I'm so sorry I really don't know what I'm doing...." I say, cupping my face in my hands.

He sighs."We shouldn't do this." He says, lifting me off of him.

"What?" I feel my erection die down. "But I thought that's what you wanted.."

"Trust me I do! But you don't." He says, zipping his pants up. And walking off.

"TJ, wait." I say.

"You can spend the night if you want." He says, walking up the stairs. I run after him and I grab his arm from behind just like he did me.

"TJ..." I never thought I'd say this. "Please fuck me..." I say, with a straight face.

He squints his eyes. I know I sound stupid but I was thinking out loud.

"I don't really know what I'm doing. But I wouldn't want anybody else to show me." I say.

He keeps staring.

"Look, just tell me what to do and I'll do it." I say. "I'll uhh, I'll put my mouth on it I mean... Just tell me.

He shakes his head and sighs.

"Please... I already snuck out. I don't want any regrets if I get caught." I tell him.

He grabs me and scoops me up again, like a baby in his mom's arms. And walks me up to his room. When we arrive, he gently places me in the center of his bed.

"Wait here." He says, walking into the bathroom. I  quickly take my jacket off, and I snatch my Levi's off along with my shoes and socks. I take off my dress shirt. Then I spot one of TJ's huge t-shirts in the corner. I put it on over my body and it reaches down to my knees. I slide my underwear off from under the shirt and I climb back into the bed and I lay on my back staring at the ceiling.