8. Zephryus

TJ - MM

Me and Ced were riding away from McDonald's when we both blurted out... "I got something to tell you!" At the same time. That's that twin shit. We both laughed nervously.

"You go first bruh." He said.

I took a deep breath as we stopped at a red light. "I met somebody." I told him.

"At that party?" He shook his head.

"Why you sayin it like that?" I asked, while the light turned green and I pressed the gas.

"I mean its probably just a random hoe." He laughed.

"Naw son, she different. And older." I confessed.

"Older??" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes... Probably around twenty something." I continued. "But anyway, she showed some interest bruh, and she fine as hell! And get this, I'm trying to get her number and shit and she gone say gimme yours. I was going crazy!" I threw one hand in the air for emphasis.

"Cool, cool." He said, looking down, playing with his finger tips.

"You uhh.. You know we never finished that conversation yesterday." I informed j, eager to know what was on his mind.

"What conversation?" He asked, playing dumb. He knew.

"Remember in my room? The whole Keem situation? You was like this close to telling me." I squished my thumb and index finger together.

He huffed. "Zeph, you not gonna wanna hear this man..." He put his hands on his face, and ran them through his hair.

"I'm listening? What went on with y'all?" I pressured.

"A lot." He says. I turn off the highway back towards TJ's place. "Like what?" I asked.

"Zeph, I -" I got sick of him beating around the bush, so I cut him off.

"Just say it damn!!" I yelled.

"We was together!" He screamed. My foot slammed on the breaks, and the tires screeched and the car stopped in the middle of the street. My head hit the steering wheel. I heard horns honking so I flicked on the emergency signals.

I looked at my brother in shock as to what he just said to me. "Together like what?" I ask trying not to choke on my words.

He closed his eyes and sighed. "Together like... Together. In a relationship."

My jaws dropped and I couldn't believe what he was saying. "So y'all was like... Fuckin in the ass? With another nigga??" I tried to get the best explanation from him.

"Yeah man... Everything." He said.

I started panting. "You sucked a dick bro?" I asked grabbing onto my hair. I was scared as fuck about all of this. Hykeem was one of my closest homies man! And he was fucking my brother...

"I just said everything." He said, looking out of the window. "I wanted to tell you at the time. But you were so happy being the cool twin. What you look like with a gay brother? I wasn't gonna do you like that." He told me.

"What?? That's stupid! Yeah this shit right here is new to me, but I can't stop you from being who you are. We brothers and Ima always be there for you." I told him. He looked down and I saw tears drop from his eyes followed by some sniffling.

"And then you putting on this act?" I say.

"Its not no act.. I don't wanna be like this bruh! But the feelings... They won't go away." He was crying harder, and I was too. "I-I just wanna be normal." He says.