Home

Releasing a heavy sigh, I slipped out of the now warm bathwater

It feels so luxurious to just take a bath here, the room is so large and peaceful.

After drying my body, I slipped on the outfit I've been given by Wu. Better than the dress since it slipped over my shoulders comfortingly.

At least with this one that stupid green light won't be seen since it covers the top half of my chest.

“My turn! Uh, it's my turn!”

Voices came through the walls muffled.

Although I could care less about the progression with the characters, I literally have nothing else to do. So I might as well have fun watching the show in first person.

The sound of my footfalls traveled down the hall as I made my way to the training compound.

The boys were actually practicing, Jay, deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.

“Ninja, go!”

Ooohhh… ninjago… ninja go… I was a dumbass kid.

I quietly made my way to where Master Wu stood, observing them. My hand scrambled to remove the towel drying my hair.

Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay.

“Hey! Huh?”

He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test.

“Hey! What?”

“Ninja, go!” His Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip.

The other three regroup by Wu and I, complaining.

“This roof isn't big enough for the four of us.”

“Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him.”

“It's like he's in his own world.” Jay raises his voice. “I BET HE CAN’T EVEN HEAR US!”

Kai turned to us, “Sensei, Zane's... weird.”

Uh, rude.

“What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?”

“No, Sensei. He's "weird" weird.” Cole corrects as the three of them look at each other as if to remind each other of different things that happened.

He's just… special. A good type of special. Through the few days I've been here he has managed to walk in on me in the bathroom at least twice.

But at least he acted civil, apologizing and looking away from my towel wrapped body.