The Art of Silent Fists

•••

•••

A bamboo stick has been the only way I've been walking around.

I was told Sensei Garmadon was giving his lecture already after being bandaged up.

'Sensei Garmadon' feels new. Totally different for his bad boy era. Sadder really. He was hotter with four arms.

Holding onto the stick I slide the door open seeing Lloyd with his arms together, his power was in a small sphere shape.

Garmadon was a few feet away from him.

So they were battling?

Turning his attention onto me, his power died down.

Such a weird bubbly feeling erupted from my gut fluttering upwards.

He chuckled, walking up to me.

Some part of me personally wished to run away from his advancing figure.

In fact, that's exactly what I attempted to do. My working leg swiftly turned.

Before I could even get 4 steps away, arms wrapped around my waist, "where are you going?" Lloyd laughs, tightening his grip.

"Away from you."

Nowhere now.

"You haven't seen me in months." He whines, turning me around to face him.

"Only two. It's not that long." I deadpan pushing his face away from mine.

We somehow managed to match today. A green hanfu and his green gi.

"Why don't you have the golden one on?" I ask touching the soft material on his arm.

"Nya said it would help keep my identity secret." He explains, looking down at my dress. "A short one?"

I nodded looking down at the silk fabric. It's to make tending to the cut easier.

"Cut? You got hurt?" His voice lowered pushing me back a bit against the wall.

"It's nothing serious." I mutter stopping his hand from touching the leg. "Be careful, I can't move it but I can still feel the pain."

"Hang on." He mutters, his left arm wraps around my right leg, hoisting it up.

"Ow-"

"Sorry, just bear with it for a bit."

Lloyd, raised my left one, stepping in-between my legs.

"Hey- too close." My attempt to push him back or at least pull down the bottom of my dress failed completely.

He pressed closer leaving no space between us.

"Lloyd." I whisper, trying not to give in to the stupid desire of being a human.

He shuttered laying his forehead against mine, "sorry... I don't know why I-" he gulped placing his hand on the bandaged area.