Never Trust a Snake

“Good morning Y/n” Zane greets watching as I made my way over to the group of four

Good morning Y/n” Zane greets watching as I made my way over to the group of four.

“Morning.”

“Something's different today.” Jay prompts putting attention on the hanfu he helped me find.

“Right! This one comes to my shins!” I beam practically bouncing my way over to them, “I don't have to worry about getting the bottom dirty.”

“You know,” Kai begins glancing at Zane, “He had some special little dream.”

“What was it about?”

“I saw the Falcon again.” he answers as they line up behind Sensei Wu.

Cole rolled his shoulders, “Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens. First, it lead you to the secret tree house. Then it lead you to the Bounty.”

“All right. Stretches.” Wu says glancing over at me. I already told him I would join the morning stretches, so I have been giving the greenlight. “First, the Swooping Crane.” He faces away from us to demonstrate the stretch.

Zane switches into a whisper, “This time, it showed me the Green Ninja.”

Oh I'm started to hate that word. It sends a spark of pain into my chest. Rather annoying especially when you're by ninja who want to be the idol.

I slowly leaned down to copy the pose.

“The Green Ninja?” The three shout in surprise.

Wu looks back to us, seeing the three of them in different poses, “That looks like the Shocked Monkey. Bad form, more focus.” He, again, faces away.

“You can't just drop a bomb like that. Spill the beans.” Jay whispers back.

It's turned into a gossip corner.

“Yeah, what else did you see?”

“He was fighting Lord Garmadon.” Zane managed to pull a gasp from me.

God garmadon is so hot. Which may be a weird thing to come out of my mouth but a many with four arms means he can do multiple things to me at once-

Kai interrupted my ruined thoughts, “That's what the prophecy said. That the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?”

“Yeah.” “Did you see?”

“I could not tell. He shared attributes each of us possess.”

Oh?

“Now, Pinching Crab.” Wu changes the pose.

I went back to a normal standing position since that wouldn't look pretty with my outfit.

“Well, tell us everything. And don't spare any details. There has to be a clue that tells us which one of us is gonna be the Green Nin—” Wu pulls on Kai’s hair. “Ow, ow, ow! Hey!”