The Blackout curse of the Golden Master

•••

•••

Rocks aren't the most comfortable to lay down on, but at my most current moment of rest I'm going to enjoy it as well as I can.

Lloyd was on a ledge lower than Garmadon and I, being forced to balances rocks that his father placed.

“We underestimate the importance of balance. When it's there, we're at peace. When something is off, everything falls. Ninjago is no different. It put too much faith in technology, allowing the Overlord to return, and because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something too much, we become weak, vulnerable, imbalanced. In order to find your full potential and unlock your true power, you must find your own balance.”

He's not wrong, I haven't had a phone since I came to this world. Don't get me wrong I do feel withdrawals sometimes to just fiddle around with it and check to see if anyone messaged me.”

Lloyd grunts from the extreme weight, “I'm already the Golden Ninja, how much more power do I need?”

Yeah he still is just a kid.

“I'm not a kid!”

Garmadon shakes his head, “You've only scratched the surface! You have the potential to move mountains. Power of the First Spinjitzu Master!” He continues stacking more.

“The ninja destroyed the power substation, essentially destroying the Overlord and his Nindroids. Why can't we go back?”

“Essentially? Until the Overlord is fully erased from the system, we must not go back, but forward!”

Ughhhh

Father Garmadon drops a huge rock on top of the Lloyd causing Lloyd to drop all the others.

“If you can't move mountains, I guess we'll have to move over mountains.” Garmadon helped me to my feet, pointing over to the humongous mountains.

“Oh yeah?” Lloyd asks, reaching up for me.

“And this next one looks particularly steep.”

I hate climbing. I hate doing anything physical in these shoes!

“Yeah yeah. That's why I'm going to carry you.” Lloyd huffs waving his hand at me, “come on.”

__

“I hate to sound… ungrateful, but could you be more gentle? Every step you take is hurting my pelvis.”  I complain as the two continue their travel.

“Pelvis?”

“Garmadon, don't ask things you don't want to know the answer to.” My eyes narrowed looking over at him, “Unless… you want to see it.”

Lloyd squeezed my leg, definitely not helping the tension in my bones, “Please stop flirting with my father.”

“Was it working?” I ask setting my chin ontop of his head.