Double Trouble

•••

•••

Dareth, the answer is No. N. o. Learn it.”

To say that it has been extremely embarrassing to have this man attempt to ask me out every single day I'm here is barely a measurement.

“I hear you like clothes.”

Oh… he's done his research.

No, it's not just the fact that I like clothes, but as a human, I sweat and lose so many skin cells each day, I don't want to wear the same thing every day.

“Listen I like…. Hot men-” I simply say, trying to figure out how to word this thing correctly, “that are strong and-” not you.

I didn't get to finish my statement thanks to his rambling.

“I am strong, let me show you” ‘let me show you’ I would assume he'd pick up a weight or something not push me to the floor.

The ground impacted with my back, making a loud ‘twack’ in the room we just entered. Getting over the initial shock pain quickly filled my body.

Not only did this man push me down, but he also managed to find his face right in between my chest.

“I thought you being a different species would be tough, but these babies are soft.”

I could practically feel the irritation twitch in my eye.

He still hasn't moved. Making his poor decision to set one of his hands on my breasts.

The sound of glass shattering alerted us to the others in the room.

I guess they were practicing his powers.

Lloyd looked at the ‘brown Ninja' (stupid ass name). A broken lightbulb was shaking in his hands.

“Dareth… Dareth… I am so close to actually murdering you.” I softly mutter.

“I'll do it-” Lloyd says without hesitation, throwing the leftover lightbulb on the ground.

“Lloyd, no.” Kai rejects stepping in front of the kid.

With the threat to his life, Dareth finally got up, squeezing his hand in the air a bit confused.

The one in green threw himself onto one of the punching bags, ridding himself of frustration.

With a sigh, I stood up, crossing my arms protectively. “What's going on with that?” I ask the group, pointing to the multiple areas of broken lightbulbs.

“Trying to teach Lloyd how to control his power, but I don't seem to be doing very well at it” Jay solemnly answers, watching Lloyd bash his fist against the bag.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!”

The blue ninja sighs, “What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu?”

Lloyd's broom hits him on the head. “You dare to defy the Green Ninja!?”

Wu looked over to the kid, “Patience, Jay. Sometimes, the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light.”

Nya enters the room, dressed quietly nicely in her dress. “Hey, guys.”

“Hey, Nya!” “Hey bestie!”

A grunt came from my ‘built in best friend’ who obviously has a problem with me calling other people my ‘best Friend’s if it isn't him.

“Hey, Jay. Uh, wanna come by the autobody shop later?”

“Uh, the autobody shop?”

“Yeah. I got a part-time job. Though I could fix up the Ultra Sonic Raider in my off time. Maybe if you come over, I can show you what I've been working on.”

“Uh, sure, heh.” He paused “Uh, what you got there?”

Nya holds up a letter, handing it to Wu, “Oh, um, this letter came for Lloyd.”

“Hmm. It's from Lloyd's old school.” He reads.

“The Darkley School for Bad Boys?” Cole asks.

“Formerly Bad Boys. Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the Darkley School for Great Children.”

Kai scoffed, “Heh, wait. They've turned good?”

“Hmm, it says here there's going to be a ceremony.”

“I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake.” Cole swoons.

“Lloyd's change inspired them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence.” Wu summarizes.

My gaze makes its way back over to Lloyd, watching him break the broom and headbutt the punching bag.

“Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?”

“Doubt it” I mutter, looking at the glass, “Lloyd, clean your mess up.”

His shoulders shook at the mention of his name, groaning then turning on his heel to the glass.

“Well I hope you 5 have fun-”

“You're not coming!” Lloyd hesitantly looks up to me, shocked.

“Nah I got stuff to do today.” I simply answer.

You don't need me to be there everywhere you go.

____

I'll actually post two today because I always feel bad about posting something with less than 1000 words.