Stixx and Stone ghost stories

•••

•••

You've got to be kidding me.” I breath looking at the quickly approaching dragon.

“Take positions.” Wu shouts, knocking me out of my trance.

Nya yelled my name, holding one hand on the wheel.

“On it!” I call back replacing her.

I'm mainly a fan of driving on land, but I'm not half bad when it comes to air. Get away driver has been my title whenever we're in a pinch.

“Port side!” Zane yells out.

I spun the wheel to the right avoiding a beaming attack.

“The cannons!”

Jay slams his hand down on the button, firing the cannons at him, but misses. “Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff and Y/n?”

“Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. With the staff there's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea.” Wu explains.

“And with Y/n?” Kai hit the button this time, but they still miss.

“She is the green mistress. He assumes that she is made for him.”

“Can we stop talking about me like I'm not here?!” I shout spinning the wheel again to avoid another attack.

“Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago.” Jay laughs nervously.

“If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble.”

I'm trying my best here Cole!

My eyes widen as Morro laughs and lands on board the Bounty’s deck.

“We've got company.”

“I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff.”

“Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay, Nya and Cole will keep him busy.” Zane guides.

Oh being a leader. Love it!

“Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us.”

“Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?”

“Because I'm the intelligent one.” Okay you ate them with that one.

“Good luck.” I bid focusing on the flying. The group separate, leaving me to dance around the storm that seems to have happened out of nowhere.

“Starboard!” Jay shouts, battling Marro on the deck.

A swift left helped avoid a lightning strike.