Infamous

•••

•••

A stylus combed through my hair as I watched the camera screen.

The screen pans around a golden teapot with three blue panels surrounding it and Jay yells and grunts.

It zooms in on a teapot, and reflection reveals a skeleton being kicked by Jay, grunting once again. Jay whips out nunchucks, fighting the skeleton who is dodging his attacks.

He knocks the skeleton away and four more skeletons drop from the ceiling. The blue ninja grabs the teapot handle and turns it, switching the first blue panel to red, which flips around to reveal Kai.

“Ninja, go!” Kai does Spinjitzu, defeating the skeletons.

A skeleton is knocked down a ramp, and under it is Zane stretching his arms.

Other skeletons sprint down the hall and Cole ghostly emerges from the wall so the skeletons run back only to find a punch from Zane crashing through a barrier of ice.

Kai and Jay come sliding down the ramp with excitement and all four ninja line up together facing the screen.

Cole comes forward and pounds the floor tripping the skeletons into the wall.

The ninja go into fighting stances.

Samukai crashes through the wall and charges at them.

A green light appears and the Green Ninja emerges from the wall. He lands and punches Samukai with green Energy.

“Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?”

“I sure do, Kai! But I don't know what is says. Can anyone help me read it?”

“We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go, reading, go!” the four ninja exclaim together.

“Is there any style you want, Miss Y/n?”

“I just need it so that it's not nappy. Do whatever you want to it.” I answer leaning back in my chair.

“And... Cut!” Dareth emerges from behind the camera walking up to the ninja, “Brilliance plus perfection! Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!”

“A wrap? I just got here. Dareth said—” The Brown Ninja interrupted interrupted Nya.

“Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out.” He notices nya, “Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?”

Uh oh.

Nya looks to the back corner, angered. “You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!” She walks over to deck Dareth, but Jay holds her back.