The Snake King

•••

•••

Lloyd stomped his feet, for once not being bratty. “First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him.”

“Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control.” Cole grins, leaning back.

Zane's ‘U’ cup hands closed into a ‘fist’ “Or he's already put you in a squeeze.”

“Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.” Kai slaps the table, rubbing his eye.

Lloyd groans watching as Wu entered the room with a box, “Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?”

“Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost.”

“Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.” Jay corrects only getting a scoff out of me.

“Same difference.”

“Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger.”

Cole sat his hand on my shoulder leaning towards me, “Don't worry. I've almost reached my Full Potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.”

These guys suck at flirting.

“You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Hahaha, don't make me laugh.” Kai interrupts, slapping Cole's hand away from me.

“I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja.”

Lovely.

Jay slapped his hands on the table abruptly, “Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird.” 

They all start arguing, Kai and Cole battled on pulling me towards each other with each thing they said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Llyod rolls his ears making his way to Wu. “What's in the box?”

“Your new uniforms.” 

The four ninja gasp in awe, finally ending their argument.

They all quickly snatch their outfit out of the box.