Snakebit

Banging noises pierced the air

With a groan, I slapped some pillows over my ears to muffle the sound.

These walls stuck at noise canceling! A sigh left my lips as I opened my eyes to the new dusty room I was in.

Right- the new place, nice all on its own but it definitely needs total cleaning.

Slowly sitting, I look around the room processing my life so far.

A small strike of pain hit my stomach. Either I'm hungry or I have to start preparing for the most annoying thing of being a female.

Maybe being transferred to another world screws up that whole thing. Hopefully it does.

But in order to avoid something stressful… let's go with hungry.

Slipping out of bed, the cold wooden floor made contact with the warm pads of my feet. I quickly traded my bare feet for the geta’s I'm forced to wear.

“Chores?!” The voices of the ninjas practically sung in unison.

Thank God someone’s cleaning. Someone who isn't me.

A yawn left my lips accompanying me as I walked out of the room. The sound of their conversation was louder, probably because I lived across from them.

Oh… I'm sooo switching rooms today.

There is no way I'm gonna stay and be woken up by their constant loudness.

Master Wu walked out from their room, a gong in hand, it was his fault!

“You heading to town?” I question, stretching upwards.

“Nya and I will be. Would you like to come?” He asks back, only for me to shake my head ‘no.’

“Nah, I just need more clothes. Everything else kind of burnt.”

“Good luck watching the Ninja.” He bids walking away.

“Oh! And a comb! Please!” I shout after him, turning to peak inside the boys room.

“Ninja, go!” Cole cleans up the room with Spinjitzu.

Oh that's just smart.

Using your ninja powers to do the chores you need to. Working smarter, not harder.

Rolling my shoulders I made my way to the deck of the ship. The sound of the boys cleaning echoed through the halls along with the clopping of the bottom of my shoes.

Being in a desert isn't as terrible as I assumed it would be. But then again I haven't seen any animals or delt with the heat of the day or freezing of the night. So I suppose I'm a sheltered kid in comparison to someone else.

“Y/n!” I swiftly turn to see the four of them looking at me with grins. “Wanna play a game?”

____