Chapter 10

!-TW-!

I was sat in my room studying with Nico and it was a fairly quiet evening. Pansy and I usually hung out on Friday nights but she and Draco were off celebrating their anniversary in Hogsmead with dinner and shopping and other stuff. They initially had plans to do more over the winter break but clearly we had other arrangements. Their anniversary was in late February anyways so they were celebrating on the actual day anyways so I guess it worked out.

Though I missed her I was very happy cuddled up in the window seat of my room listening to the rain that sprinkled outside. Nico was sat on one end with one leg bent in at his side and the other resting on its side and my head was rested on his leg as I held my book above my face reading something for divination.

The rain was making it hard to stay awake as it pattered just inches in front of me. I closed my book and rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window as I lifted my head from his lap and tried to see down below. While we weren't that high up I couldn't see much of the walkway between the grey weather and droplet covered glass panes.

"You alright?" I heard his soft voice ask.

"Sleepy." I said as I took a deep breath as I felt the exhaustion was over me.

"You look sleepy." He said with a small smile on his face and his hand came to my cheek. "You feel cold too."

"I am cold." I said as I sat up fully and his arm pulled around my waist.

He tightened his grasp on me in and I was pulled inbetween his legs and onto lap. A small smile spread on my lips as I saw his face go soft and he looked down on me. I looked up at him and he slowly pressed down against my lips. His hand came the side of my neck and I melted into him. I felt his hair tickle my cheeks and it hung over me. His other hand ran up the side of my leg. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and I moaned a little bit against his lips almost taken back by his sudden affection.

I grabbed his neck and sat up a little bit. I felt his throat vibrate against my lips as he pressed a little harder into me. His nails dug into my legs and I felt butterflies in my stomach go wild. I was taken back by a really loud roll of thunder that seemingly came out of no where. I gasped a little bit and we both flipped to look outside as the window rattled behind us.

"Relax love, I've got you." He said pressing a peck on my lips. He went down again and kissed my lips again and again.

"Not much studying getting done." I said smiling up at him.

"I've studied enough." He said and I felt his arm wrap around my lower back and I was suddenly being carried throughout my room.

I yelped a little bit but I was muffled by his lips as my legs wrapped around him and I was taken back by his boldness. My hands tracked up the back of his hair and I felt his hot breath over my lips and I had no idea what he was doing. Surely we had kissed but never like this.

I felt my back hit my bed and I opened my eyes to see him above me. His face looked drunk with lust as he dove into my neck and his teeth found my neck. I whimpered as the pain of him biting and sucking caused my back to arch into him. My hands stayed in his hair and I was completely shocked at his reactions.

"Nico." I said softly and he kept sucking my tender skin.

"You like that?" He asked in a low tone. I wanted to answer but I became immediately aware by his hands that were inching towards my waistband.

"Nico, we shouldn't." I said in a breathy tone but my body that was moments ago was so relaxed was now tensing up. I liked Nico but this was may too much all at once.