Chapter 13

"Is this okay?" I heard Pansy ask from my bathroom door.

I looked up and saw she was in black fishnets, a short skirt, and black corset. My jaw literally hit the floor as she stood there because she was never seen dressed like this. We were always semi modest when we dressed even on the weekends so it was rare we ever got this scandalous.

"Pansy when I say this please know I throw up in my mouth at this thought, but if you go out dressed like that I give my brother half an hour before he undresses you." I said knowing how disgustingly handsy he got with her whenever she was showing a little too much skin.

"So its that bad?" She asked looking upset.

"You look hot." I said with a chuckle.

"Okay, that's good that's what I'm going for." She said seeming to relax. "What are you wearing?"

"That." I said nudging my nose towards the closet where I had my dress pulled out.

"Is that a shirt or a dress?" She asked in astonishment.

"Uh, dunno honestly." I said with a shrug as I stood up from my make up vanity.

"God, I thought I was scandalous." She said with a laugh. "Here."

She handed me a vial with a green liquid in there. I took it and I looked at it and then back to her. I was no potions expert but I knew this wasn't that much less why she'd be giving it to me right now.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"It's the equivalent of about four drinks." She said with a devilish smile.

"That's one way to start the night." I said and I immediately took back the vial in one swig not wanting to find out if it tasted good or not.

"Come on get dressed I can already hear the music." She said with a big smile on her face.

"Relax Pansy it's only 9, last year this party went til 3 am." I said with a chuckle remembering how I had slept almost a whole day after the last party.

"If I'm lucky I'm going to be knocked out before then." She said giggling.

"You're really going crazy tonight aren't you?" I asked from the bathroom as I quickly changed.

"And you aren't?" She asked me looking confused.

"I mean I am but I'm just trying to make stupid decisions." I said shaking my head because I had been so uptight with school I needed to relax.

"Like Theo stupid decisions?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Who knows." I said shaking my head not really meaning that.

"Wait really?" She asked stopping in her tracks.

"It was a joke." I said with a small laugh.

"Was it?" She asked crossing her arms as she looked at me expectantly.

"It's Theo." I said shaking my head. "Who knows if he's even going."

"He definitely is. He and Draco were going to go smoke up on the alchemy tower before they came down." She said smirking.

"Maybe Draco will do me a favor and push him off." I said with a small giggle.

"Cori you're horrible." She said giving up and laughing herself.

"Pansy how strong was that potion? I can already feel it." I said struggling to pull my dress on.

"It's supposed to be instant. We should have taken this when we were already down the stairs." She said and I came out to see her struggling to stand.