Chapter 14

I stumbled walking back to his room but he had a hand on me the whole time. He sloppily opened the door and we both came in and he locked it behind us. I immediately started to try and reach around and unzip my dress. I heard him walking around behind me and opening drawers. I struggled as I didn't have the shoulder mobility to fully reach the zipper to get it down.

"Teddy help me." I whined because this was just too difficult.

"Relax Mia Bella." He said unzipping my dress about halfway. "I'm going to shower and get this smokey smell off of me. You can get dressed and get in bed I'll be out in a minute."

"You could help me get changed." I said sweetly knowing I was playing a very dangerous game.

"Corinna, if take off your dress I'm not going to be able to stop myself from taking off the rest. I respect you enough not want to do this while you're intoxicated and I'm not in my right mind." He said shaking his head and I could feel his thumb tracing over my arm as he spoke.

"Why are you like this?" I asked him with a pout on my face.

"What do you mean?" He asked me looking confused like he didn't understand me.

"A good person." I said looking up at him with tired eyes.

"I am far from a good person." He said shaking his head. "I'm going to treat my future wife with more respect than a one night stand."

"You're making it so hard to hate you." I said with a huff.

"You'll go back to hating me in the morning." He said with a smirk. "Get comfy while I go wash this smoke smell off of me."

"Okay." I said with a small smile.

He grabbed me by my butt and he pressed his lips to my forehead. He went off to the bathroom and I waited until the door closed and I pulled the rest of my dress off and unclipped my bra. I unfolded the clothes he had given me and it consisted of an oversized long sleeve shirt. I looked as I heard the water running in the bathroom in the distance.

I was struggling to take my hair out of its updo so I sat down on the couch. I took out Bobby pin by Bobby pin and eventually I was able to run my fingers through it. I was taking longer than I normally would but I was struggling to stay awake. I was coming down off my buzz and while I didn't feel like shit yet I was exhausted. All the dancing had caught up to me and I was slowly shutting down.

I heard the water cut off a few minutes later and the sound of the shower curtain being pulled back. I rubbed my eyes and immediately regret it because my hand came back dark because of my makeup. I forgot completely about it and cursed to myself. I heard the door open and he came out with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.

I stopped what I was doing and just watched him pick out clothes from his drawers. His back was wet and I could see the indent of every muscle. His eyes caught me staring and he wore a small smile as he went back into the bathroom to change. I turned away and struggled to get my heels off because I couldn't get the straps right. He didn't take long before he came out in grey sweats and a black sweater towel drying his hair. He walked over and handled me a separate towel and knelt down in front me.

"Take of your make up." He said softly as he grabbed my calf.

I wiped my face clean of the make up I had left on because surely I had sweat a lot of it off. He gently caressed my leg as he took of my shoes for me undoing the tight straps. As he slipped on foot out I felt a relief because my feet were no longer constricted. He kissed the top of my ankle before doing the same with the other foot. He gave each foot a soft squeeze and I could tell they were sore.