𝑶𝑵𝑬

"matt please." scar whines. "lo I don't wanna drive." matt says. "that's okay! I'll drive." scar looks up at matt. "I guess it's okay then." matt smiles at scar. she places a quick kiss on matt's lips and he frowns. "what are you pecking me for?" he asks and she giggles. she kisses him and he kisses back. "that's better." he smiles after they pull away. matt stands up from his bed and helps scar up by her hands.

"let's get some ice creammmm." scar drags on as she skips out his room. "guys we'll be back in two hours or something, we have a date!" matt says before they walk out. matt gently throws the keys at scar and she catches them. "it's been a while since I've drove." scar says. "baby you got your licence last week." matt smiles and scar nods. "right." she clicks her tongue and matt stifles a laugh.

"chocolate chip, please." matt says and scar smiles proudly just at him ordering for himself. he has a fear of this because of his social anxiety so this made her so proud and so happy. "same as him for me." scar smiles and the lady behind the counter nods. the lady hands them their ice cream's and they go sit at a booth. "cheers." matt smiles and scar giggles.

they cross their arms and lick their own ice cream. they untie their arms and giggle. "so— you know I love you right?" matt asks sarcastically and scar nods and giggles. "how long have we been together?" matt asks and scar thinks for a second. "I know I'm like— supposed to know this but I don't know. I think it's been— five or six years." scar says and matt gasps. "ew yeah I'm 25 what the fuck." matt thinks out loud.

"you don't got much to say. I'm 26." scar says. "but you don't look 26." matt says and scar smiles. "you literally fucking look like you're still 19." matt says and scar giggles. "you do too matt like it's crazy how well you aged." scar says. (like let's be real matt wouldn't age at all) "I love you so much." matt smiles. "I love you too matt." scar giggles but her smile fades as quick as the flash when she looks out the window.

this caught matt's attention, making him turn in a millisecond. "is that joshua?!" matt asks and scar nods. "not again." matt groans. joshua looks at the couple through the window and literally makes eye contact with them before his eyes widen and he runs behind a tree. "we already saw him— does he not know?" matt asks. "what is he still doing in la?" scar asks as she grows slightly nervous. "it's gonna be okay. I'm here." matt says and scar nods and smiles.

"wait now that I think about it." scar says. "I never texted him y'all's address so how did he know where to find me the last— 5 five years?" scar asks and matt's eyes widen slightly but he doesn't show it. "maybe you did but you just forgot you did." matt says. "no matt, I never texted him any address since he broke up with me the day after I was home." scar says. "matt I— I can't focus." scar's voice cracks slightly in a dizzy tone.

"hey, hey, it's okay. pull over." matt says comfortingly. scar listens and pulls over to the side of the road. scar puts her face in her hands as matt steps out. he walks around and opens scar's door. he reaches to her seatbelt and unbuckles her. she steps out the car and almost falls back in the seat but matt catches her. "c'mere." he pulls her in for a hug. she hugs back and sniffs. "it's not that— it's not even that bad. sorry. i dont even know whats going on. you must think I'm pathetic." scar's words muffle.

"I don't, lo. it's okay. you're okay. you're safe. you're here with me." matt knows those are words of comfort for scar. she let's out a deep breath and let's go of matt. "can you drive? I don't feel so well." scar says and matt nods. "of course." matt nods. scar walks around and sits in the passenger seat as matt sits in the driver seat.

matt heads home and when they get home they get in bed since scarlett really didn't feel good. she fell asleep instantly and matt just laid there, looking at her in an admiring way. after a couple of minutes he fell asleep too.
_________________________________
yo so he's been stalking her for the past five years? 😱 :()

my luvs idk when I'm gonna publish so just— keep track 😘

btw chatGPT is my best friend

buh- bye

btw I don't proofread :)

𝒙𝒐, 𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂