𝑻𝑾𝑶

scar wakes up and stretches before yawning and standing up from matt's bed. she goes over to the window and opens matt's curtains to see joshua looking at her and running away. "what the fuck." scar mumbles as she closes the curtains again.

she goes to the bathroom and fixes herself in front of the mirror. she walks back in the bedroom to see matt stirring awake. "why aren't you in bed?" he groans after he peels open his eyes. "I slept enough." she shrugs simply. "I didn't sleep enough." matt opens his arms and scar stifles a laugh before laying in his arms.

"oh yeah I'm terrified by the way." scar shrugs and matt looks down at her. "why?" matt asks worriedly. "I was gonna open the curtains for some light and I saw joshua." scar says. "ugh why do I feel like he's stalking you? it's been years." matt says. "because he is." scar says simply.

"why tho? he broke up to cheat on the perfect girl. that's his fault." matt shrugs and scar giggles softly. she turns to matt and looks at him. "I love you." she smiles. "I love you more." matt smiles before pressing a kiss against scar's lips.

"now let me sleep." he pulls away and scar giggles. they both close their eyes and fall asleep.
_________________________________
this chapter is short as fuck cuz idk what to write before the drama starts :)

luv ya

ahh I love this power

𝒙𝒐, 𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂