𝑻𝑬𝑵

"baby we're all moved in, don't you think it's time to go get the dog?" matt asks and scar looks up at him. "really??" scar asks excitedly and matt nods. "yes please. I need the dog before the baby and I'm gonna pop any minute now." scar says and matt nods, standing up from his bed.

"let's go get the dog." matt smiles. "since when am I wearing clothes and not my pajamas?" scar asks, looking down at her fully dressed. "I don't know. you must be really tired." matt says and scar nods. "hell yeah." scar nods. "you want me to go get the dog alone? I know what breed we wanna get so..." matt says and scar shakes her head.

"I wanna come with." scar says and matt nods. "let's go." matt smiles and they leave matt's room. "where you goin'?" nate asks in his peak boston accent. "we're gonna go get rocky." scar smiles and nate nods. matt and scar hear "who's rocky?" before they close the front door.

"let's get us a doooooggg." scar drags on as she sits in the passenger seat. "yayyy." matt smiles excitedly and scar giggles.

"anything you're looking for?" the man behind the desk asks. "yes. we would like a siberian husky." matt smiles. "a puppy or a young adult?" the man asks. "puppy, please." matt says and the man nods. "well follow me I think we've got exactly what you're looking for." the man comes from behind the desk and starts walking.

scar and matt follow and the man stops. scar looks to where he's looking and gasps. "this what you looking for?" the man asks and scar nods. "yes." scar says. "okay. I'll fix it. his name is 'the black warrior', do you wish to change it?" the man asks and scar nods vigorously. "yes, yes please." scar says as they reach the desk again.

"what're you wishing to name him?" the man asks. "rocky." matt says and the man nods. "and voilà, he's yours." the man says and scar smiles, taking him from the man.

"he's so cute." scar smiles down at the puppy laying on her lap, close to her bump. "the house is fixed, we got the dog, that's two more off of the check-list." matt says. "buy and decorate house, check. get a dog, check." scar smiles as matt pulls into the driveway of their new house.

"ahh home sweet home." matt smiles, stepping out. he walks around and opens scar's door. she steps out and holds rocky. "let's show him his room." scar smiles. (yes they got the dog a room:

they walk in the house and let rocky run around and get used to the house while they sit at the table and drink some water

"I'm getting humongous, matt and she's heavy as fuck." scar groans and matt nods. "I know, baby." matt says.

instagram!