𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

"thank you so much that you wanna hold rory." scar smiles. "of course." mary lou smiles. "I'm so stressed to read my vows it's crazy. and I'm so scared to hear matt's. I'm definitely gonna cry." scar says and chris nods. "you most definitely will. I heard them and I cried." chris shrugs. "oh no." scar says. "what if my vows aren't good enough tho?" scar asks. "don't worry about that. I heard yours and they're beautiful." mary lou says and scar smiles.

"now we have to split up. madi, nai, mom, you're gonna help scar get ready and chris, nate and I are gonna help matt get ready." nick says and everyone nods. the girls head upstairs and the boys stay downstairs. matt and scar promised they weren't gonna see each other until they're at the altar itself so matt's gonna get ready downstairs and he's gonna leave first.

"okay first step: hair and makeup." nailea claps as she walks in the room where scar and aurora were. "I hired a hair stylist, the best in town." madi smiles and scar smiles back. the hair stylist walks in the room and looks at all the girls. "now which one of you is getting married? I hope it's not her." she points at aurora. "nono it's me." scar giggles and the hair stylist nods.

"my name is sarah. I will be doing your hair and your makeup for your big day." sarah smiles as she puts all her stuff on scar's makeup vanity. "I'm scarlett." scar smiles. "and this is my daughter, aurora." scar smiles down at aurora. "like the princess?" sarah asks and scar nods. "that's where we got the idea." scar shrugs and smiles. "let's start with your hair. do you want to wash it first?" sarah asks. "uhm— no it's okay." scar smiles and sarah nods.

"and you're all done. hair, makeup, check." sarah smiles. "what now?" madi asks. "the dress." sarah smiles. "I hung the dress in the bathroom." mary lou says. "I'll go put it on." scar says, standing up. she hands aurora to nailea and heads to the bathroom. she opens the door and sees the dress hung up.

she smiles and closes the door behind her. she walks further in the bathroom and grabs the dress. she puts it on and checks herself out in the mirror. she knows matt's gonna cry and if he cries, she cries.

"you ready to go?" nailea asks and scar shakes her head. "I'm gonna cry and I'm stressed to read my vows." scar says. "don't be. your vows are great and it's okay to cry. especially at a wedding. I'm gonna cry." mary lou shrugs. "still." scar mumbles.

"we still have to go tho. like— now." nailea says and scar nods and stands up from the chair. "let's go." she breathes out. "the guys and matt left half an hour ago so we're safe." madi says as they walk downstairs. "is everything for rory packed?" scar asks. "yup." nailea nods.

"wow today I'm gonna be scarlett sturniolo." scar smiles as she sits in the passenger seat. "you're gonna be an official part of the family." mary lou says as she sits in the driver seat. madi and nailea go to sit in the back and mary lou starts driving down the street.

the ride was mostly scar rehearsing her vows and rambling about how she's stressed.

"here we are." mary lou smiles, driving in the parking lot of the wedding venue. "ugh I'm nervous." scar groans as she steps out the car. she takes aurora out her infant seat in the back and holds her. "we have to go there." nailea points to a door. "how do you know?" madi asks. "because there is a sign that says 'girls here' and it points to that door." nailea says and madi nods.

"let's go then." mary lou says. the girls go to the room the sign is pointing to and it was literally an empty room with a table. on the table, there was a veil and a note.