𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

(24 hour time skip)

"mom can riley stay over tonight?" aurora asks. "sure. nai already texted me saying riley was staying over so it's good." scar smiles and aurora smiles back.

"rile texted me saying she's gonna be here at 6." aurora says before going up to her room.

"come on in, rory's up in her room." scar says to riley after she opens the door. "thank you." riley smiles before walking up.

"hey pookieeeee!" riley exclaims, reaching aurora's door. "hi rile." aurora smiles at riley after she closes the door. "tell. me. everything." riley sits on the bed and aurora smiles as she turns to her.

"okay so ryan texted me first. yesterday. and I asked mom to help text back and she did and then he came over." aurora starts. "and he came over, told me he was into me and we kissed." aurora says and riley gasps.

"just like that?" riley asks. "just like that." aurora shrugs. "and we've been texting all night." aurora smiles and riley giggles. "finally I'm not the only one with a boyfriend." riley says.

"he's not my boyfriend." aurora says. "not yet. but you're lucky. your parents don't mind about you having a boyfriend. my mom doesn't know for a reason. she'd freak out." riley says.

"I don't know why my mom's so chill about it." aurora shrugs. "let's gossip." aurora says and riley smiles and nods. "oh my god so ava is so fucking jealous." riley starts.

"hello girls. can I come in?" sounds from the other side of the door. "yes." aurora says and scar walks in. "I bought snacks." scar smiles and aurora smiles back.

"thanks mom." aurora takes the snacks from scarlett. "what're you girls up too?" scar asks. "nothing much. we were just gonna do face masks." aurora smiles.

"okay, have fun." scar smiles before leaving. "let's do some face masksss." riley says before putting a chip into her mouth.

the girls stand up from the bed and walk to aurora's bathroom. "where is it where is it- ah here it is." aurora grabs the peel off face masks and throws in on the counter.

instagram!

rileydevora

rileydevora