𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

"it's okay, matt. I can go alone." scar stifles a laugh. "are you sure?" matt asks and scar nods. "okay, then." matt gives in. "I'm only going home." scar giggles. "still." matt mumbles. "I'll be back in 30. promise." scar says. "say I." matt says. "I promise." scar says and matt nods, satisfied.

"I love you." matt kisses her and she kisses back. "I love you too." scar smiles after they pull away. scar grabs her car keys and her phone and leaves.

scar drives into her driveway next to an uncomfortably familiar car. well fuck. she steps out and walks in noah's house. it used to be her house, but she gave it to noah since she was mostly at matt's. nobody knows why they still haven't moved in together. she walks in the house and hears noah talking. she walks in the living room and looks at the two boys on the couch. "hi noah. joshua what the fuck are you doing here?" scar asks.

"he's not here for some weird reason, he just told me he wanted to talk." noah shrugs and scar internally groans. she forgot noah didn't know about the emergency meeting. "I guess." scar rolls her eyes. "oop I have to go. I have a date." noah smiles and scar nods. the front door closes and scar death stares joshua. "you're here to talk. talk." she says. she has zero trust in joshua so she grabs her phone and presses on matt's contact behind her back. somehow, he didn't see this. she knows exactly where matt's contact is and calls him. he picks up and she puts her phone on speaker but puts her volume down so that joshua didn't hear but matt did.

"you're a bitch, you know that?" is what matt hears, confused as of why scarlett called but immediately knew why she did. he gets up and gets ready quickly. "what did I do?" scar asks. "everything! you're the reason we broke up! you're the reason I'm here!" joshua snaps really quickly. he has short temper if you didn't already realize. "you broke up with me because you were fucking mia!" scar defends and joshua scoffs a laugh.

"if you didn't fill my hart only half, we would've still been together!" he shouts, standing up from the couch. "so I'm telling you now." he grits through his teeth, walking closer to scarlett. "choose. matt or me. and if I were you, I'd choose very, very wisely." their faces were inches apart, in a threatening way. "that supposed to be a threat?" scar asks. "it is." joshua reaches to something in his back pocket.

"choose." he says, pulling out a gun, making scarlett gasp. "joshua chill!" she shouts, her voice breaking. "not until you choose." he points the gun right at the sobbing girl standing in front of him. "I— joshua." she sobs. she falls on the ground and crawls back. she stops when she hits the wall of her kitchen floor. this allows joshua to step over her and hold the gun against her forehead.

"don't do this." she sobs. "choose, bitch." he says. "I— I choose matt. always." she answers truthfully. that's not the answer he wanted to hear. "if i can't have you, no one can." joshua pulls the trigger. she rolls away just in time. he shoots a bullet right through her hardwood floor. "oh you're dead." he says. he points the gun at her once again, thumb on the trigger.

out of nowhere, another male runs over to the two and jumps on joshua's back. "lo! run!" matt sounds vaguely over the random shooting joshua is doing. scarlett listens and runs out the house. she hears manly groans leave the house and realizes she chose wrong. she runs back in to see... joshua on the ground and matt standing over him?

"call the police. he's knocked out." matt says. scar pulls out her phone, her hands shaking like crazy. she dials 911 and holds her phone up to her ear. "911 what's your emergency?" "I— uh— I." scar's voice is shaking like crazy. matt runs over to her and grabs her phone right before she drops to her knees.

matt sits down with her and holds the phone to his ear. "hello? yeah. my girlfriend's ex boyfriend is here in her house, he has stalked her for the past five years and he tried to shoot her. she's terrified." matt says before he says her address. "he's knocked out on the floor and I wrapped the gun in a cloth. please come quick, he's gonna wake up soon." matt explains. "stay where you are. we sent police to your location." the lady says and matt nods.

normally you stay on the line with the police but they were literally like— a minute away so they hung up. matt looks worried down at scar who was falling apart. she was shaking, sobbing, she was gripping matt's shirt like no tomorrow. "hey, hey don't worry. he's gonna be locked up and you don't have to worry about him anymore." matt says softly, resting his head on scar's.

"I- I'm terrified, matt." scar sobs softly. hearing this makes matt's heart burst and break. "c- can you tell me our plan? please." scar sniffs and matt nods. "of course. we're gonna get married, have two little babies, we're gonna live together in a house that we both bought and we're gonna be so happy." matt says and scar relaxes.

"police, open up!" sounds from behind the front door. matt stands up gently. scar let's go of him and wipes her tears. matt goes to the front door and opens it. "he's in the kitchen. so is she." matt points the way to the kitchen. when they get there, they see scar sitting on the floor, her eyes all red, and joshua laying on the floor, getting conscious again.

"h- he tried to shoot her." matt says and two police agents head to him while the other two head to scarlett. "hello young lady. do you think you can explain a little bit? any information can help." the officer asks softly. "uhm— I was together with him like... six years ago. and he's been stalking me since five years ago." she explains, sniffing here and there. "we met in miami when I was there with some other friends." she adds and the officer nods.

"we'll bring him to our office. we're thinking... 6 to 8 years in prison." the officer says and scar let's out a breath of relief. "thank you so much, officer." scar says. "I swear I didn't do anything!" joshua sounds. "whatever you say from this point on could be and will be used against you in court of the law." the officer holding joshua says.

"this isn't over, scarlett!" he shouts before he gets taken out by the police. the police sirens fade as scarlett gets back up from the ground using matt's hands.

"what the fuck." scar mumbles, wiping the last of her tears. "he's gone. when he's back, he won't find us because we'll be living in another house." matt smiles and scar looks up at him. she smiles softly and he presses a kiss to her temple.

"now let's get you home"
_________________________________
I'm so dramatic I love it <3

I have all the power to make this whatever I want so YEAHAHAHA

you should be scared...

anyways love ya byeee

𝒙𝒐, 𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂