𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

"you're not moving shit." matt says, walking in the house. "but matt I can't make you do everything." scar says. "I hired a moving crew for a reason." matt shrugs and scar sighs. "what am I supposed to do then?" scar asks as they reach the kitchen. "you sit here and just relax. you deserve it." matt says and scar smiles as she sits on the kitchen chair.

"if you say so." scar shrugs. "but I'll be alone." scar frowns and matt shakes his head. "you're not. madi's coming to stay with you." matt says and scar smiles. "I love madi!" scar smiles and matt laughs. "you won't be bored." matt presses a soft and gently kiss against scar's lips.

"I love you so much." matt whispers against her lips. "I love you too." scar smiles. they pull away and matt smiles at her. "I'm gonna start. we've got work, you've got a lot of shit." matt says and scar chuckles. "madi will be here any minute." matt says before he goes outside.

"scar!" madi smiles, walking in the kitchen where scarlett was. "hi madi! I'd get up but I can't move." scar stifles a laugh and madi giggles. "this house is beautiful." madi says. "right?" scar giggles "so, any updates?" she asks, leaning against the counter. "the baby is in perfect health and matt and I decided on a name." scar smiles and madi gasps. "can I know?" she asks. "of course. it's A—" scar gets cut off by chris and nick walking in.

"what're our jobs?" chris asks. "that I don't know. ask matt, he's in the first bathroom upstairs." scar says and they nod before heading up.

"upstairs is all done. downstairs is for tomorrow." matt says, walking in the kitchen. "thank you." scar smiles. "where's madi?" he asks. "she left a couple of minutes ago, her mom needed her." scar answers and matt nods.

"talking about mom—" scar starts. "where is she? wasn't she supposed to be here today?" scar asks. "she was but she cancelled cuz dad's sick." matt says and scar nods. "I hope he gets better soon." scar says and matt nods.

"how are you feeling?" matt asks. "I'm actually doing okay. I've been feeling a kick here and there but mostly I've been chilling." scar says and matt smiles. "you don't understand how happy that makes me." matt sighs and scar smiles.

"I love you but I think we should talk wedding." scar says truthfully. "'course. tell me what you want and when." matt says. "no I want you to choose too. I want you to be happy at your own wedding." scar says.

"I'm happy when you're happy." matt smiles and scar shakes her head. "either way. I want you to have a say in this. it's your wedding too." scar says and matt nods. "it's our wedding." matt says and scar smiles and nods.

"okay I'll tell you if I don't agree." matt says and scar smiles. "thank you." scar smiles.

"tell me." matt says. "I'm thinking— march?" scar says in a questioning tone. "that's in... how many months?" matt asks and scar giggles. "6 months honey." scar giggles and matt nods.

"I'm just thinking that the baby has to be at a decent age and then she'll be 4 months old that's old enough right?" scar asks and matt nods.

"I'll just ask someone to hold her." scar shrugs. "I'll ask mom." matt says and scar nods.

"are the ideas okay for now?" scar asks and matt nods. "tell me then." scar says. "it's great." matt smiles and scar nods. "that's all for now." scar smiles and matt nods.

"let's go back to the house then." matt smiles and scar nods. scar steps from the chair and they head back.

"oh chris and niiiiiick." scar exclaims and matt giggles softly. "oh scarrrrrr." nick exclaims back. "where's chris?" she asks, walking in the living room.