𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

"come on, we have to get ready." matt smiles, standing up from the bed. "for what?" scar asks. "I made a reservation at a restaurant." matt says and scar groans. "I don't wanna move." she grumbles. "I'll be wearing a suit." matt says and scar stands up on the bed.

"I'm convinced." scar puts her arms up and matt moves closer to her. he picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. he walks to the bathroom and puts her on the counter.

"you get ready in here, I'm gonna get ready in there." he points to his bedroom and scar nods and giggles. matt leaves and she was gonna go back to the bedroom to grab clothes but when she closes the bathroom door, she sees that matt had hung a dress on the door. matt is crazy about this dress and scar understands fully. it's her and matt's favourite dress.

scarlett finishes her makeup and fixes her dress and hair before nodding in approval. she looked good. she grabs her phone and walks in the kitchen. "where's matt?" she asks. "in his room." nick answers. she puts her phone on the kitchen counter and walks back to matt's room.

she knocks on the door since she doesn't know if he's changing or not, not that it would matter. "come in." he says and scar opens his door. "wow— I- uh. you look— gorgeous." matt stutters and scar blushes. "you also look so handsome." scar walks over to matt who was trying to tie his tie. "you need some help with that?" scar stifles a laugh and matt nods. "please." he sighs and scar giggles.

scar helps him put on his tie and she looks up at him already looking at her. she giggles and kisses him. he kisses back and wraps his arms around her waist to pull her closer while her arms go around his neck. "we have to go." scar whispers against matt's lips. "no we don't. I made a reservation at 8." matt says and scar looks down at her phone. "it's 7:30." scar smiles.

matt groans and scar smiles before pressing another soft kiss agains matt's lips. "let's go." she whispers and they walk out matt's room. "bye guys. we're going out." matt says and nick and chris nod. "bye! have fun." nick says and matt nods. scar grabs her purse and they leave.

"after you, m'lady." matt says in a historical accent, opening scarlett's door. "why thank you." she smiles, stepping out. "let's get you some..." matt starts. "chicken alfredo!" scar finishes and matt nods. "same." matt smiles.

"I've only came here once with nick and chris and I loved it so I'm bringing you here because I love you." matt says and scar smiles. they just ate and matt is taking scarlett to a place. he stops driving on top of a hill and steps out. "I don't know how the view's gonna look because it was day when I came here first." matt says. "I've never been here." scar steps out the car.

they walk to the top of the hill and scar gasps. "this is beautiful." scar smiles. "I'm glad you like it." matt sighs relieved. "I love it, matt. but it's a little cold." scar says. "my jacket of my suit is in the car, you want me to go get it for you?" matt asks and scar shakes her head. "I'll get it." scar smiles and matt nods.

scar comes back with the jacket around her shoulders and looks confused when she feels something in the pocket. she reaches in the pocket and pulls out a... red velvet box.

"matt what is this?" scar asks, making matt turn to her and his face drop. "well, fuck." he groans. "there goes the whole surprise." matt says, putting his face in his hands.