𝑺𝑰𝑿

scarlett wakes up by her head throbbing, great way to wake up. she's sick from the amount of food she ate yesterday. she tries getting up from the bed but a strong grip around her waist stops her. "matt I needa piss." she says as truthful as ever. "Spotted: Someone with a full bladder and nowhere to go. Will they make it in time, or will they become the latest gossip in the bathroom stalls?" matt smiles before he lets go and she smiles before going to the bathroom. she does her thing and gets up. she flushes and washes her hands.

she feels the need to throw the fuck up so she does that. she groans as she wipes her mouth with her sleeve and gets back up. her back is also hurting like hell, but that's normal for her. she walks back in the bedroom and matt looks at her, worried. "baby why are you so pale?" matt asks, getting up from the bed. "I think I'm sick." scar answers weakly.

"come on, get back in bed." matt says and scar listens. she sits back in bed and lays down. matt wraps his arms around her and she turns to him. "I love you so much." matt smiles. "I love you more." scar answers. "impossible." matt whispers. "really?" scar stifles a laugh and matt nods. "why don't you prove it" scar asks and matt thinks. "i already have, yesterday." matt shrugs softly and scar giggles.

"can we call larray and nai?" scar asks and matt nods. "listen to the woman." he mumbles before pulling out his phone, making scar giggle. "ooh call the groupchat then can nick and chris also join." scar says. "they're in their rooms." matt stifles a laugh. "I'm sick." scar says and matt shrugs and nods.

he calls the groupchat and nailea picks up. "the fuck are y'all doing up? it's 6." nailea says and scar gasps. "scar woke me up. she's sick." matt shrugs. "yeah I threw up." she pouts. "nobody else is awake." nailea says. "we'll call y'all back in like— four hours or something." matt says and nailea nods.

matt hangs up and puts down his phone. he wraps his arms around scar and she looks up at him. "get some more sleep, please." matt says. "I'll try." scar says and matt sighs relieved. scar closes her eyes and so does matt.

matt wakes up and looks to his right to see scarlett sitting up in the bed, on her phone. "I couldn't sleep but im still so tired." she whines. "so you've been on your phone for the last—" matt trails off to think. "six hours?" matt asks. "oh no. I've done everything. I've cleaned the closet, cleaned the room, cleaned your desk. I've been on my phone for— two hours." she says.

"baby you have to sleep you're sick." matt says in a worried tone. "I know. I've also thrown up like— four times minimum." scar says and matt's face softens. "you have to go to a doctor." matt says. "I should." scar says. "I'll book an appointment. who is your doctor?" matt asks. "doctor White." scar answers and matt nods.

instagram!