𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

(4 year time skip)

"happy birthday." scar smiles at aurora laying in her bed. "good morning mom." she smiles, stretching. "you got so big. you're already 4 years old." scar says as she grabs her out her bed and puts her on the ground.

"dad is in bed, you wanna go wake him up?" scar smiles and aurora nods. she grabs scar's hands and walks to the room where scar and matt sleep. "be careful. don't jump on him or something." scar says as she puts aurora on the bed.

"dad wake up." aurora taps matt's shoulder. he opens his eyes slowly and smiles. "good morning dad." she smiles. "good morning rory. happy birthday." matt says, picking up aurora and putting her on his stomach. scar flops on the bed next to matt and he smiles at scar. "good morning." he smiles softly. "good morning." scar smiles.

"I want pancakes!" aurora says. "oh you want pancakes? I'll go make some." matt says. matt picks up aurora and stands up from the bed. he puts her back on the bed and heads downstairs. "let's get you in your outfit." scar smiles, standing up from the bed.

scar and aurora walk to the big bathroom and scar closes the door. "this bathroom is big, huh?" scar asks and aurora nods. "you know what you can do in here?" scar asks, bending down a little to aurora and she shakes her head. "dance." scar says and aurora smiles.

scar grabs aurora's hands and they just randomly start dancing. this was something they often do. scar realized aurora liked it so it kinda became a habit.

"okay we're done, don't wanna hurt mommy's back too much now, huh?" scar stifles a laugh and aurora shakes her head. "not when brother is in there." aurora pokes scar's stomach gently. "exactly." scar smiles. "now let's get you dressed." scar smiles, putting aurora on the counter.

"and you're all dressed." scar smiles as she puts aurora on her hip. aurora looks in the mirror and smiles. "let's go eat some pancakes." scar smiles and aurora nods and smiles back. scar walks downstairs and puts aurora down on the bottom of the stairs.

they walk in the kitchen to see matt finishing making the pancakes. "just on time." he smiles, putting aurora on her chair. "pancakes for my favourite girls." matt says, putting pancakes on plates.

he hands scar a plate and he hands aurora a plate. he cuts aurora's pancake and she begins eating. him and scar also begin eating. "today I hit 5 months." scar smiles and matt smiles back. "4 more months and this little one has a sibling." he says and scar smiles.

"once again, I'll be happy when it's over." scar shrugs and matt nods. "but today we're gonna celebrate your birthday." scar smiles at aurora and she smiles back. "you want anyone to come over?" matt asks. "riley." aurora says and scar nods.

"I'll call nai and ask her to come over with riley." scar says and aurora smiles back. "grandma." aurora nods. "we can't do that, sweetie. she's in boston." matt says and aurora pouts. "it's okay." she shrugs it off.

"nick and chris." aurora smiles and matt nods. "we can do that. I'll go make a call when everyone's ready. what about that?" matt asks and aurora nods and smiles.

"can you guys come over?" matt asks. "for rory's birthday? of course." nick says. "okay. nai and riley are gonna come too." matt says. "alright when do we have to come?" chris asks. "like— 2." matt says and nick nods even though matt can't see. "okay we'll be there." nick says and matt smiles before he hangs up.

"all fixed! uncle nick and uncle chris are coming." matt smiles, walking back in the living room. "yay!" aurora smiles. "nai and riley are also coming. I told them 2. I don't know what you said—" scar says. "I also told them 2." matt says and aurora smiles.

scatt - matt sturnioloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara