Chapter 9

THE ABATTOIR
Hope: Mom?
Hayley: Hope. I didn't see you there, sweetie.
Hope: Uncle Elijah is sick, isn't he?
Hayley: Uncle Elijah is very sick.
Hope: Well, can we help him?
Elijah smiled at her.
Hayley: We're doing everything that we can. I promise.
Hope: Maybe I can help aunt Freya do a spell to make him better.
"She is so cute." Said Bella.
Hayley: That's very brave of you.
Hope: Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina are okay?
Hayley: Yes, they are.
"Aww. See that? She is worried about me!" Said Kol. Davina chuckled at him.
Hope: (pouting) I miss Pans and Eli.
Hayley: They will come back soon, okay? [Hope nods.]
Vincent: So I went through Cami's logs. Even if we channel every dark object that she had, it still wouldn't be enough to trap the Hollow.
Freya: Great. Well, my mother had a million spells, and absolutely nothing on trapping ancient spirits.
"So everything is going to shit! Great!" Said Bella.
THE ABATTOIR
Marcel: All right. It's been awhile since I played.
Hope: You just bounce the ball, pick up the jacks. That's it.
Marcel: Okay, I'll try. Nice one.
Hope: Kind of. Kind of did it. Yep. Now, try it again.
Marcel: Okay. [Klaus is leaning on wall and watching them smiling.]
Everyone smiles.
"Awww." Said Davina.
"Big brother Marcel supermarcy." Said Layla.
ABANDONED SHACK
The Hollow: The vampire, Marcel and Enzo and heretic Layla. Did you come here to witness my rebirth or to die trying to stop it?
"How does she know about Layla?" Asked Marcel.
"She can read minds and make you hallucinate, what do you think?" Said Layla.
Marcel: The truth is I'm a little jealous. See, you went to Vincent to make a deal, but this is my city. I should be making the deals.
The Hollow: And what are they doing here?
Marcel: Back up if you try to screw me over. They are with me.
"It's our plan, isn't it? We distract Hollow, while you get Elijah back." Said Marcel.
"Definetly something i would do." Said Bella. Klaus nodded.
The Hollow: And what deal did you come to make, king of New Orleans? Are you here to bow and swear your undying loyalty?
Marcel: Yeah, well, we'll get to that, but first let's talk about my terms. All right, I want Aria back.
The Hollow: A reasonable request. After all, this body will soon be of no use to me. What do you have to offer in return?
Marcel: I got this from the Mikaelsons. And I'm willing to give it to you as an offering, in exchange for my friend.
The Hollow: Then you have a deal. And you're a wise king. Perhaps when this is over, I will let you live.
"I don't need your permission!" Said Marcel.
The Hollow: Such small, frail things, these bones. They eluded me for so long. Now they will serve as the seeds for everything that is to come.
Marcel: Sounds like you got big plans.
The Hollow: For your city? In fact, I do. And why not? I was of this land long before you existed. Imagine spending centuries in the cold, longing to once again feel this soil, to breathe this air, to sweat in the heat of its sun. All that remains is the sacrifice.
"Well, if you weren't psychotic bitch and killed your family for fun, you wouldn't have to be trapped!" Said Layla.
ABANDONED SHACK
[Layla stabs The Hollow, Sofya's body, with the blade soaked in Hope's blood. Enzo and Marcel wampspeed there.]
Marcel: Aria, fight her.
The Hollow: I will kill you.
"She will be okay." Said Hayley and placed her arm on Marcel.
ABANDONED SHACK
Freya: I'm curious. Are you aware how pathetic it is, selling your soul to the devil?
Elijah: What are you doing?
Bella: You didn't think we were just gonna let you die?
Elijah: No. You have to leave now.
"Klaus, hit him for me!" Said Bella. Klaus pretends to hit Elijah in stomach and while Elijah tries to block, Klaus hits back of Elijah's head. Layla and Kol laugh.
"Stop being a Martyr!" Ordered Bella.
Hayley: Stop talking. Save your strength. Can we break the barrier?
Bella: I can siphon it, but it will hurt like a bitch.
"Why does it hurt?" Asked Klaus.
"It hurts when you take too much power at one go." Answered Layla for Bella.
"Or too dark." Said Bella.
Elijah: Bella, don't do this.
Freya: Brother, We aren't leaving you.
Elijah: Where is Niklaus?
Vincent: He's nearby.
Hayley: Just hold on. [Bella siphons barrier out and screams in pain. Hollow shows up to Marcel, Layla and Enzo.]
The Hollow: Foolish king. I might have let you live. Instead, I will build my kingdom atop your ashes.
"Shit." Said Marcel and Layla together.
[Freya takes out pendant to start a spell.]
Vincent: Freya, fast.
Hayley: What happened?
Klaus: Her witch tried fo attack me. She knew we were coming!
Everyone is on edge.
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Klaus: We don't have time! Get Elijah into the pendant.
Everyone is watching nervous.
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Hayley: Hurry, she's killing him! [Bella and Vincent hold Freya's hand.]
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Bella&Vincent&Freya: Spasiti animam suam. Spasiti animam suam.
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Vincent&Bella&Freya: Spasiti animam suam. I can feel him!
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Klaus: Freya! Bella!
Vincent: Her magic's blocking us.
Freya: She is too strong.
Bella: Nik. [Klaus gave her his hand.]
"I love how you don't have to say it. He just knows." Said Layla.
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Vincent&Bella&Freya: Spasiti animam suam.
The Hollow: Yoli conepiya miquiliztli.
Elijah: Hayley!
Vincent&Bella&Freya: Spasiti animam suam. Spasiti animam suam.
Hayley: Did it work?
Klaus: Tell me Elijah's in there.
Freya: (out of breath) He is there.
Bella: We did it. [Bella laughs and hugs Klaus.]
Vincent: (still in shock) We overpowered her.
"Well... It was three against one and you had original hybrid as power sourse." Said Kol.
"Stop ruining it!" Yelled Bella and threw her shoe at Kol. Kol can't jodge it.
"Ow. I don't have vampire senses anymore, bitch!" Yelled Kol.
"This makes it better." Smirked Bella.
Bella: Time to collect ashes and fuck off before she comes. [Freya, Vincent and Bella chant.]
"Vincent told witches to evacuate. The most of them did." Said Emma.
MARCEL'S PENTHOUSE
Vincent: Now just remember that her mind was invaded by the most powerful witch in all of history, so there's really no telling what she's going through right now. How you holding up?
Marcel looks relieved to find out his future girlfriend is okay.
Marcel: All right, look, is this why you stopped by? Huh? Grief counseling?
Vincent: No. I came to get my journal back.
Marcel: Wait, you made me promise to kill you if you ever asked for that thing back.
"What is it?" Asked Freya.
Vincent: Well, we weren't where we are now. The Hollow has us. It's stronger than we are, it's got more followers and it's gonna be reborn in the flesh. Now, we have no idea what it is that we're up against, because nothing like this has been around in a thousand years and if we don't get stronger, then we're done for.
Marcel: All right, this thing, it tempted you once before. Are you sure you can resist it now?
"Don't do this." Pleaded Freya. Elijah patted her hand to comfort her.
Vincent: Honestly? No, I'm not.
Marcel: All right, Vincent, if this thing gets a hold of you...
Vincent: Yeah. Just make it quick.
[The Hollow's resurrection is complete. She is reborn and rises from the tree where she began her spell.]
"Bloody hell!" Said everyone.
FRENCH RIVERA
[At a nightclub, vampires are seen feeding. Evan is dressed up and goes to pick a man (who is a vampire) to dance with until the boy falls down to the floor and desiccates to death, following more vampires are heard doing the same. Most of the female patrons are heard screaming and start leaving with other patrons after the rest of the vampires fall down and die.]
Evan: What the hell? Olivia, call Layla
"And... Elijah's sireline is dead." Said Layla.