Chapter 16

THE ABATTOIR
Klaus: Sister. The years have been kind to you.
Freya: Well, you know, just sun block, the love of a good man and literal witchcraft.
Bella smiles at her.
Freya: You can't stay. Hope's home.
Klaus: I have no interest in infecting my daughter with this darkness. Once we've found her mother, I'll crawl back to whence I came. Freya, this city reeks of blood like it hasn't since the War of 1812.
Freya: Yeah, well, you're to blame this time. I know you spoke with Elijah and then hours later, it rained red.
Hayley glared at Klaus.
Klaus: No story that begins with water turning into blood has ever ended in triumph. I need to leave or things are gonna get worse. Tell me about Hayley.
Freya: Tried every locator spell I know in every language I know and I don't...
Hope: Dad? [Klaus is nowhere to be seen]
Klaus looks sad.
THE ABATTOIR(HOPE'S BEDROOM)
[Later, Hope is sitting on her bed. Pandora and Elias are Astraprojecting.]
Pandora: This is crazy! Even for me.
Elias: Hope, are you sure about this? It's...
Hope: Look, if it doesn't work, we can just reverse it, okay? But i have to try, El. I have to at least try.
"What are they talking about?" Asked Elijah. Emma didn't answer.
Elias: ... I don't know...
Pandora: I'm in.
Hope: Thanks, Pans. Eli?
Elias: Fine, but how are we gonna do that? People will notice if we disappear.
Hope: I already have two people who will pretend to be you with illusion. And my friend will sneak you in airplanes.
"Whaaat?" Said Davina. Everyone is worried for children.
Pandor: Your friend?
Hope: You would be surprised with what little money can do.
"First dark magic, then bribery, what's happening to my daughter?!" Said Hayley.
"She is a teen. They are all like this. Rebelious, thinking they can move the mountains..." Said Bella.
"To be fair, she probably can." Said Layla. Bella gave her a look.
Downstairs
Freya: Here. [Freya gives Vincent coffee.]
Vincent: Oh, no, I know that face. What happened?
Freya: Klaus is in town. [Vincent stares at her for few seconds.]
Vincent: I need something stronger than coffee for this.
Kol and Layla chuckle.
Freya: Yeah, well, I thought you might say that, so that's more whiskey than it is coffee.
Vincent: You see, I knew that that blood rain had something to do with your siblings. And the weatherman was talking about some "freak meteorological phenomenon," but ain't nobody stupid because I know what blood in my eyes feels like, huh?
Freya: Hayley's missing, Vince. Klaus is in town to find her, which he will, and then he's going to leave.
STREET
Hope: Dad?
Klaus: Hope? [Hope runs to him and hugs him.]
Hope: I missed this. I missed you.
Klaus looks sad. Bella patted his arm empathetically. Everyone looks at Hope sadly.
Klaus: I missed you, too, sweetheart, but you have to leave.
Hope: I know where mom is.
"What?" Asked Hayley.
Klaus: What?
Hope: I found her, but i thought going alone wouldn't be good idea.
Klaus: Give me the address.
Hope: I'll show you on the road.
"You aren't going!" Said Klaus, Hayley and Elijah together.
Klaus: You aren't coming!
Hope: Yes, i am.
Klaus: We're too close. I can hear the whispers: you must, too. Go home, Hope.
Hope: No.
"Stubborn like her parents." Said Bella. Emma smirked knowingly.
Klaus: If you don't do as I say, I'll have Freya bind you to the compound with a spell.
Hope: And then you won't know where mom is.
Klaus: Hope, it's not a ga... [Hope begins coughing, as if she's choking on something.]
Klaus: What is it? Hope? [Hope coughs up a snake.]
Hope: Go, go. You have to get out!
Klaus: Address..
Hope: I'll send it. [Klaus rushes away.]
ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL
Ivy: Freya, Vincent, what can I do for you?
Vincent: Well... you can do for me the exact same thing you do for everybody else... Look into the future and reassure me that the sky ain't gonna fall on top of my head.
Ivy: I'm sorry, I can't.
Freya: We got money.
Ivy: It's not that. You're not asking about a new job or whether you dump a girlfriend. You have greater questions. I don't believe in that.
"Seer not believing in future? Everything happens." Said Layla.
Freya: You are known to be the greatest seer in New Orleans, and you mean to tell me that you don't believe in the future?
Ivy: I don't believe in looking further than one ought to. I don't believe that endings are written in advance. That's what you're here for, isn't it? You want to know about the end.
"She has got a point." Said Bella.
Vincent: I cannot get through my day without having the feeling that the world might crack open at any moment. So what I'm looking for is some kind of guidance. Please.
Ivy: Ask your question.
Vincent: Now, if there's anybody who can cause the collapse of New Orleans the way we know it, it's Klaus Mikaelson, so... go ahead and ask about him.
Klaus glared at him.
"He is right. You brought raining blood." Defended Freya.
[Ivy causes the tarot cards to float. All fall except one.]
Vincent: It's the empress.
Ivy: Oh, Vincent. This isn't about Klaus at all. It's about his daughter.
"What about her?" Asked Freya.
ABANDONED HOUSE
Klaus: HAYLEY? HAYLEY? [Klaus sees a coffin and walks toward it. When he opens coffin, he sees Hayley. Klaus hears footsteps and turns around with hybrid face, ready to fight, but stops shocked when he sees Hope.]
Hope: Phasmatos somnum. [Klaus drops unconscious. Hope winces.]
Hope: Sorry, dad.
Everyone looks shocked.
"She... She kidnapped us" Said stunned Klaus.
"She has her reasons, but you are safe. She did protection spells on both of you, your coffins and house. She even did blood magic boundary spell, so someone who isn't related to her won't even see the house." Said Emma.
"Strong magic." Said Bella.
"That's what you concentrate on? Hope just kidnapped us!" Said Hayley.
ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL
Ivy: Before Hope Mikaelson was born, the French Quarter witch Sabine Laurent swore: "Nos omnia perditu el eam." The child will destroy us all.
"She was charlatan." Said Klaus.
Freya: Sabine Laurent was a charlatan. All right? She also had some hidden agendas. Hope is just a child.
Ivy: Then the cards will confirm it.
Vincent&Freya: Crée le feu. [The tarot cards ignite in fire. Only a few remain.]
Ivy: The sun. This card is a sign of good health and abundance. The card of temperance means peace. The chariot card is for triumph, success. [The cards that Vincent and Freya hold catches fire, startling them.]
Freya: What's happening?
Ivy: All right, the hangman is for terrible sacrifice. Devil is for bondage and slavery and... No. The tower.
Vincent: It's calamity.
Ivy: Famine, flood, fire. That charlatan was right, Vincent. Hope Mikaelson will be our downfall.
"I'm so tired of people making prophecies on her!" Said Klaus.
"They are always wrong, so they must be wrong now, too." Said Layla.
LAS VEGAS
[Hope astraprojects in Bella's house.]
Hope: Aunt Bella!
Bella: Wolf princess! [Bella's face turns worried.]
Bella: Are you okay?
Hope: I-- First, mom disappeared, now dad isn't answering calls...I- i'm scared.
[Bella looks more worried now.]
"She... She managed to lie to me?" Asked shocked Bella.
"Why is my daughter acting like freaking alien?" Said Hayley.
Hope: You are the strongest, right? Can you help?
Bella: Of course... Don't worry! I'll be there. [Hope's face turns guilty when Bella turns away.]
"She is at least remorsefull." Said Bella.
ST. LOUIS CATHEDRAL
Freya: This is riddiculas.
Ivy: I'm sorry. I know you came to me for reassurance. I should have never agreed to this.
Vincent: We got water turning to blood, we got snakes fleeing the river. Let me tell you, all of this is just from passing interaction between the Mikaelson siblings. I've heard a hundred different versions of this story.
Ivy: All these stories end in tragedy. New Orleans will be taken to her knees.
"Prophecies are complicated. She might have understood it wrong." Said Klaus.
Vincent: No, no, no. Now, Hope Mikaelson may be strong enough to destroy this city, but she might also...
[Vincent snaps his fingers, setting the three tarot cards on fire.]
Vincent: She might be strong enough to be that spark that ignites a revolution. I mean, she's just got to change her course.
Freya: She doesn't need to change anything! She won't take over the wolrd, kill witches and the crazy shit you are saying! Prophecy said Mikaelsons would be defeated by some beast, but guess what? We are FINE! Vincent, come on! We are leaving!
"She is right." Said Marcel.
THE ABATTOIR(HOPE'S BEDROOM)
[Hope is talking on phone with Pandora and Elias.]
Hope: Are you with them?
Pandora&Elias: Yes.
Hope: Are they alone?
Pandora: Not really, but i can pretend to be his daughter or something and take him when he loses consciousness.
Hope: What about Marcel?
Elias: He's in public, but Aria isn't with him.
Kol pales.
"I think i know what they are planing." Said Kol.
"They are gonn take hollow out of you." Said Bella.
"And put where?" Asked Hayley.
"I think Hope is planing to put it back in her." Said Freya.
"No!" Said Hayley and Elijah.
"Absolutely not! I don't allow it!" Said Klaus.
"She didn't ask for permission." Pointed out Davina.
Hope: Good. Then you can lie yourself out, too. I'm finsihing the spell. [Hope lights a smudge-stick and starts waving it over the bowl, wafting the smoke over it just as scene changes to Marcel who suddenly loses consciousness, in New York, then it cuts to Elijah dropping unconscious on floor, in paris, We see Hayley's coffin, in New Orleans and finals scene cuts to Klaus's coffin, in New Orleans.]

_________________________________________

I wrote this yesterday, but when i was gonna publish, it got deleted, so i had to rewrite it. I hope you will like it💙❤️