𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

N O T E

This book consists of mature, sexual, graphical description of sexual things and sensitive contents. It includes death, revenge, abuse, violence and things that might be uncomfortable for you.

- Proceed only if you are comfortable.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

C O P Y R I G H T

Insane Desires © 2023 by theknightarmor_ . All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be represented in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying without the written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical article or reviews and pages where is permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

W A R N I N G

English is not my first language. There could be have some grammatical errors. Please let me know so I can fix it.
.
.
.
.

This Book will be staring soon, hope you all will like it.

Thank you : )
- Your Anu ♡

Do visit my Instagram account @theknightarmor_

Stay happy and healthy. 🌷