𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

There she is under me breathing heavily

There she is under me breathing heavily. Her chest is moving up and down rhythmically. She is wearing nothing but a red lace bra. Her hair, makeup, red lipstick on her rossy lips everything is in a mess which is proudly created by me.

She is a mess. A mess of gorgeous chaos.

We are sweating heavily, and the ac on 13° isn't helping at all. My one hand slided to her neck. I grabbed her by the throat but didn't choke her. I kissed her again so deep that she will forget whose air she was breathing. I pulled her closer to me by her waist making her clothed blossoms touched mine. Squishing, her thighs roughly I darted my tongue into her mouth and kissed her more aggressively and hungrily like my life is dependent upon it. Finally nibbling her lower lip, I left it with a smooch.

"Open your eyes." I said in a deliciously authoritative and dark tone that made her shiver run through her spine. She opened her eyes and looked at me with those doe brown eyes still breathing heavily because of the streamy kiss. Her eyes always makes me do very sinful things with her.

"I want you to look at me when I go down on you."  I demanded firmly.

"I'm going to taste you." I said gruffly, moving my hand back to her hips so I can pull her closer. I draped one of her legs over my shoulder. I placed kisses on her smooth thighs. Her back arched because of the sensation.

"Hands behind your back." I said in an dominant voice as she attempted to push me away.

She nodded her head like a obedient girl and pulled her hands away and grabbed the white silk bed sheet to suppress her moans.

"Moan, wildcat. Don't hold back. Moan my name loudly. It should be echoing in every single corner of the room. I am going to fucking ruin you, your body.''

Fuck.

She is mine. Mine to fuck mine to worship. Her lips are mine to torment. Every single part of her body is mine.

Did you all like the prologue?

Hehe 👽

See you soon my lovelies 💗