𝟎𝟐 ~ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

A black Rolls-Royce pulled up in front of a huge gate. Seeing the car, guards at the gate hurriedly opened it to allow the car to enter. A water fountain was situated in the middle of the yard. The whole area was surrounded by countless guards wearing black suits with their weapons. The car stopped in front of a big mansion. Everyone bowed as the car door opened, the Asher stepped down from the car with a dark, imposing personality, and walked inside without taking a single glance at them. The head maid came, took the coat from him and offered him a glass of water. He sat on the big red couch, placed in the hall area and took the glass from the maid. Every corner of the house exuded royalty and luxury. The nigricant colour polished marble floor, the walls painted in mazarine colour with classy designs, antique flower vases placed on the tables, and a chandelier hanging in the middle of the hall room. Two grand staircases led from one floor to another.

After drinking water, he gave the glass to the maid who was standing beside the couch.

"Ramona, is he back home?" He asked, looking around the house with his predatory eyes.

"No, King, he didn't return." She said, looking down. He dismissed her while signing with his fingers.

A S H E R

Where the hell is he? It's past 10:30, but still he didn't return.

"Louise, Tom!!" I called them.

"Yes, King." Within 30 seconds, they stood in front of me.

"Where is Lavina?" I inquired of them.

"We don't know, King, but maybe she is with Jay master.'' I got up from the couch, folded my shirt cuffs and went towards the elevator being followed by Louise and Tom.

I got into the elevator and went to the ground floor where numerous cars are kept. I picked up my Porsche 911 GT3 RS, sat on the driver's seat and went to my destination.

A U T H O R
In the battlefield

"Hey loser!! Accept your failure, you can't win against me." She said, screaming towards the other car while driving at high speed.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch. Just wait and see how I make you regret racing against me!!" Screaming at the top of his lungs l, he sped up his car even more, if that was possible.

"I will be the winner soon, and you better get ready to polish my heels for a month!!" She screamed again while laughing.

"Keep dreaming, you Lavina the little witch. You will lose and be my slave for a week!!" He snapped back at her as he pressed his foot against the gas pedal.

"Your slave? Hell no you motherfucker!!" She made a disgusted face while trying to overtake his car.

They keep speeding their car, seeing the red border line on the runway. The one who crosses the line first will be the winner, but out of nowhere, another car came in the middle of them at a supernatural speed and overtook them, leaving them behind. Three cars were running so fast to reach the finish line but in the end, the third car crossed the red border line before both of them could.