𝟎𝟏 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝

Play : Crazy in love by Sofia Karlberg

I look and stare so
deep in your eyes~

I touch on you more
and more everytime~

When you leave I'm beggin'
you not to go~

A devilish smirk placed on his lips as his burning eyes sinfully roamed on her entire body before returning his gaze to her frightened face. A sudden shiver ran down her spine as her gaze met with his dark eyes. She stood there frozen, unable to move as she felt his corrupted gaze spellbound on her body. She gulped as she saw he was coming towards her with calculating steps. He stood dangerously close to her petite figure. Goosebumps embraced her skin, feeling his dark dominant aura surrounded her, while his strong cologne hit on her nostrils making her knees go weak.

In the next second, her eyes filled with pure horror when he held her nape and put his gun on her temple. He gave it a light squeeze and slowly brushed the tip of his slender fingers on it.

"Are you afraid, princess?" His deep husky voice emerged with dominance, making her breath hitch as he tilted his head studying her frightened face with his piercing eyes. He slowly dragged the gun from her temple to her chest.

"Why did you run away from me?" Her face suddenly paled as no words came out from her mouth while his sinful gaze fell on trembling lips.

"Didn't I warn you last time not to run away from me?" She nodded her head when he pulled her closer to him by her nape.

"You know, looking at these lips, all I can think to kiss you so sinfully and desperately until you pass out in my arms." He whispered slowly brushing his lips on her earlobe.

"Tell me, should I do that?" She shook her head, not daring to break eye contact with him. His face is so closer to hers that she can feel his hot breath against her lips.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours and let me hear your voice." He waited for her answer but received silence from her as she was too frightened to speak anything. She clenched her fists on both sides of her dress. She tried to gather some courage to speak something but the six-feet-tall muscular man in front of her was way more dominant and intimidating.

"Princess I don't like repeating myself. Speak up!" He said with a slightly raised voice.

"I don't want to marry you. Leave me you old man." She said angrily, looking at his dark venom eyes.

"Listen, sooner or later you have to marry this old man. And you know what's funny about it? Your brother is also with me. So, princess, you have no choice rather than marry me." He said as he caressed her face with his gun, causing her eyelids to drop while he smirked evilly.