𝟎𝟓 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥

A U T H O R

A U T H O R

"Brother, I am telling you someone was there--" Alisha said to her brother.

"Ali, there was not anyone. My guards checked the whole alley." Yuvaan spoke, but that didn't convince her.

"And why did you choose that alley? Didn't I tell you that route isn't good?" Alisha became silent, hearing the change in her brother's voice.

"Brother, I---"

"No need to say anything, Alisha, go to your room and sleep or do whatever you want to do. It's not like you are gonna listen to me seriously." Yuvaan looked away from her, making her sad. She knew she made a great mistake without listening to his warning. Thinking this her lips automatically formed into a sad pout. Alisha nodded her head with a gloomy face and went upstairs. As soon as she went....

"Ash, in my study room." Yuvaan said and went to his study room followed by Asher and Tom. As they entered the room, Yuvaan gestured to Tom to lock the door.

"I want you to find out who was there. I need know, who was that fucker." He said the last words in anger.

"Yuv, calm down. She is all safe now." Asher said, trying to calm him.

"I can't. I can't Ash. You don't know....they-- leave it." He stopped into the middle, causing Asher eyes to furrow.

"Who are they--" His words cut into middle when Tom spoke.

"Yuvaan Sir, I think Miss Alisha was right. I saw someone's shadow passing from there, but I am not sure."

"But why would someone try to scare her?" Asher asked Yuvaan, confused. Yuvaan became silent. The secrets he kept in his heart, he didn't tell anyone. Even if he doesn't tell Asher, he knew he would definitely find it on his own.

"Come on, let's sleep. I am tired." Yuvaan said, yawning, trying to divert the conversation.

"I will give you the information by tomorrow." Asher said, stepping out from the study room.

In the Morning

The girl was sulking from the time she woke up. The reason was her brother as he wasn't paying any attention to her. She was trailing behind him, wherever he was going, from kitchen to dinning room, hall room to his room. Asher was looking at her weirdly because of her weird behaviour. Where Tom was standing there like a statue while looking at her drama. Who will tell them that she wants her brother's attention, nothing else.

"Brother, please talk to me." She pleaded, looking at him with her puppy eyes. He looked away from her and started doing his work again. He was going to the kitchen to take the pancakes when she yelled, making him stop in his tracks.

"I will not touch chocolate and any sweet dishes from now on but please talk with me." He turned back and looked at her in shock, because it was impossible for her to say no to sweet dishes, who was closing her eyes hoping that he would get convinced.