𝟎𝟔 ~ 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐭

Next Day

Next Day

A L I S H A

I woke up from my beauty sleep and saw Ruh was sitting on bed like a zombie. I waved my hand in front of her face, but she didn't seem to notice. I sat in front of her and held her by her shoulders and shook her body.

"Ahhhh mummyyy earthquake!!" She shouted, jumping from the bed.

"Stop screaming, Ruh." I said, holding her mouth with my hand.

"Uhhh-" I pulled my hand away from her mouth.

"Why were you sitting on the bed like a zombie?" I asked, confused.

"N-othing." She said, avoiding my eye contact.

"Are you sure?" She bobbed her head. Then I took my clothes from the wardrobe and walked into the bathroom, leaving her alone in the room.

After freshening up, I walked out the bathroom, rubbing my wet hair with a towel.

"Get fresh, I am going downstairs."

A U T H O R

She was going downstairs, scrolling through her phone. She went to her brother in the kitchen. She locked the phone and went behind Yuvaan with tip-toed steps. But who knows he wasn't her brother but someone else. She sneaked her hands onto his waist and held him tightly.

"Brother what are you making?" She asked, peeking from the side.

"French Toast, White Pasta and Strawberry Smoothie." He said, stirring the white sauce, after adding boiling pasta.

"Mmm...the smell is too good." She said, sniffing the aroma.

"But why does your voice sound like that cold ass jerk?" She asked, keeping her head on his broad back.

"Who?" He asked, transferring the pasta into a glass bowl.

"Your best friend." She said, signing.

"Is it princess?" He held her hands which were wrapping his waist. Hearing his deep, husky voice, her head shot up. A shiver ran through her spine. Before she could process anything, he pulled her in front of him. She looked at him, eyes widened, while jaw was on the floor. When she was about to run, he held her waist and made her sit on the kitchen counter in a swift motion.

"Am I a cold ass jerk, Mia Principessa?" He asked, keeping his hands beside her, caging her between his muscular arms.

"I--"

"Shhh! You are calling me a jerk...I didn't forget about the slap that day." He shushed her, keeping his index finger over her lips.

"Should I take my revenge?" He said, looking at her lips. She gulped in nervousness, seeing him this close. She could even feel his breath on her lips.